As if you didn't know

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I am a bad person. As mentioned, it has rained every single day for as long as I can remember - except today! But yesterday we got a gully washer with about 2" coming down in less than two hours. Today I was in a rush and was driving down a back road when I spotted a couple of out of state deer hunters down a fire break stuck in a Jeep. They had driven across the road ditch and down a fire break along my property line heading toward a swamp. They made it maybe 100 yards before they buried the Jeep - monster tires and all.

I hesitated for a minute and gave a quick thought of offering to help but considering they were borderline trespassers and this was just this was just plain stupid and since I was in a hurry I just decided to let them waller in their stupidity. Idiots and they are about to turn them loose in the woods. :bang:

Jed, you will like this one. Same road, same farm but several years ago this idiot from Florida was hunting the land next door and he had a brand new 4x4 truck all hopped up with big tires and all then he had a trailer with a 4-wheeler. The guy parked right in the road but my neighbor was picking cotton and he asked him not to park in the road cause the cotton picker couldn't get by him. The guy didn't listen and parked there anyway. When the picker needed to go by it couldn't so farmer blew horn till the guy stormed out of the woods. He asked him to move his truck so the guy backed up jack knifed his trailer then ran in the ditch and got stuck and possibly scratched his new truck. He got out raising all sorts of he77 and talked to neighbor like a dog. Neighbor said no worry I'll pull you out and he hooked the truck to a large JD tractor they were pulling the module builder with and drug the truck - while in park - across the road and out into a clear cut and unhooked it and that was that. Fella was from out of state, outnumbered and just really didn't know who he was cursing. I loved it!

We've been having troubles with trespassers already. The law doesn't want to mess with trying to catch them. But they won't let me catch them either. Why I can't shoot people that are trespassing on our land that is completely fenced is B.S. It wouldn't take but one or two and this crap would stop.

highgrit":3srk3fbq said:
We've been having troubles with trespassers already. The law doesn't want to mess with trying to catch them. But they won't let me catch them either. Why I can't shoot people that are trespassing on our land that is completely fenced is B.S. It wouldn't take but one or two and this crap would stop.
There is always a vehicle nearby. ;-)

I just happen to have a 20k lb cap forklift at the ranch, and have been known to use it! Sure is fun to see the these clowns looking for a car or truck that aint there!

highgrit":1yurcads said:
same with the immigration problem, highgrit

tsmaxx47":33m81uk6 said:
highgrit":33m81uk6 said:
same with the immigration problem, highgrit
And those kids shooting people.

Latest posts