Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southerner?

Help Support CattleToday:

mdmdogs3

Reaction score
Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife,and charges at you.
You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot.

You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
What does the law say about this situation?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

Republican's Answer

BANG!

Southerner's Answer

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?

Son: Can I shoot the next one!

Wife: You Ain't Taking That To The Taxidermist!

OH come on now! Every REAL SOUTHERNER carries at least 2 extra clips :roll: :roll:

Nah..Boots made out of that kind o' hide are always slippery..

True story:

Yesterday during an exercise at work, I was talking with a state trooper about a bank robbery the day before in Birmingham. A robber walked into a bank In Birmingham, killed two tellers, and wounded two others. Someone flagged down a deputy outside the bank. When the robber came out the deputy shot the robber in the leg and they took him into custody.
The trooper wanted to know why they only let the deputy carry only one bullet. He said everybody knows to shoot killers until they die or you run out of bullets.

Man faces death in bank robbery

By Jay Reeves
The Associated Press

BIRMINGHAM -- A man accused in a bank robbery that left two tellers dead of gunshot wounds and two more wounded was charged with capital murder and faces the death penalty if convicted, authorities said Tuesday.

William Merriweather Jr., 30, is being held without bond in the deaths of Eva Hudson and Sheila Prevo, said Assistant District Attorney Ted Mills.

Merriweather also was accused of attempted murder in the wounding of Anita Gordon and LaToya Freeman, Mills said, and kidnapping for allegedly taking a male bank manager hostage and trying to escape during the holdup Monday at a Bessemer branch of Wachovia Corp.

The man initially was charged with a third count of capital murder because authorities believed Prevo was pregnant, Mills said. But an examination revealed she was not expecting and the charge was dropped, he said.

Authorities said Merriweather walked into the bank shortly after it opened at 9 a.m., demanded money and started shooting. Mills said there was no known motive for the killings aside from robbery, and authorities believe Merriweather acted alone.

"He had a bag of money when he ran out the door," said the prosecutor.

Once outside, the man was confronted by a sheriff's deputy and Chris Chappell, a customer who was inside the bank and ran outside once the shooting began. Speaking in an interview with WBRC-TV, Chappell said he retrieved a gun out of his car and flagged the officer into the parking lot, where they both waited for the man to emerge from the bank.

The robber started out the door alone but turned around when he saw the two armed men, Chappell said.

"That's when he comes out the door with a hostage. I'm telling him to get down, the cop's hollering to get down, and he doesn't know what to do because he's jerking the hostage around from side to side," Chappell told the station.

The officer opened fire, hitting Merriweather in the upper thigh. Disabled, the suspect was taken into custody.

Merriweather, who had no previous felony convictions, was treated at a hospital for the wound and transferred to jail. An attorney who is representing him did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

The robbery appeared planned; Chappell said the man had put tape on the soles of his shoes in a possible attempt to mask his footprints.

Gordon remained hospitalized in stable condition Tuesday, and Freeman was treated and released.

The bank remained closed, with a bouquet of flowers at the door and a contractor inside cleaning up.

cowspider":1j6gyqjx said:
You should'a skun him out with his own knife.

Yessir. From a southerner, why let him go quick? Toss the gun aside and let me at him.

Latest posts