anyone used the AI bulls JULIO? Conneally alliance?

Help Support CattleToday:

farmerD44

Reaction score
Baldrige JULIO 157J from select sires. reg. # 13352944 he has some nice epds and a good profile pic in an old brochure from 2003. I noticed he is still listed in the back of the current semen catologue.

don't have the reg. # for the other bull and haven't seen a pic of him but he is also listed in the back of the catologue and has good #'s

they are both a little negative for EN$ but otherwise look pretty good- and i am likeing the looks of alliance cattle.

thanks Dun

No one has used either of these???? Guess that's why they are in the back of the catologue, lol. But i think i might give one of them a try next year.

The Julio cattle look excellent, a little finer boned, I think they are calving ease though. Depends on the cattle you are using and what you want these bulls to do.

SEC":1tdijs0i said:
The Julio cattle look excellent, a little finer boned, I think they are calving ease though. Depends on the cattle you are using and what you want these bulls to do.

Well i want any bull i use to sire me some good looking, high performance cattle- and good females as well.

My purebred angus cows could use a boost in growth and muscle. Haven't quite found the right bull yet- as far as angus go i mean. Simmental works great!!!

I tried gridmaker on a few of them this year as he is promoted as a power-growth bull.

What is your opinion of alliance 995's parentage??? On the dam's side i mean??? Have u any opinion of him??? I assume he has not been widely used.

Saw some Sitz Alliance cattle in Wisconsin at Morgans. They were very attractive looking cattle. Very functional, not big rugged cattle, but looked like they would calve easily. I have never personally used any of that breeding, but a lot of people seem to like them.

Latest posts