anyone need an onieda bow?

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
aeroforce x 80..55-100 lb with 80% dropoff..

i destroyed my shoulder yrs ago and cant shoot anymore

new string..new arrows..new tuneup..2 weeks ago...

150 bucks ..you got the shipping

[email protected]
thanks
gary

we dont have a classified so if needs taken down so be it....

dieselbeef":z1l6rxoc said:
aeroforce x 80..55-100 lb with 80% dropoff..

i destroyed my shoulder yrs ago and cant shoot anymore

new string..new arrows..new tuneup..2 weeks ago...

150 bucks ..you got the shipping

[email protected]
thanks
gary

we dont have a classified so if needs taken down so be it....

Ain't those busted up old shoulders just a barrel of fun. I NEED surgery on both of mine and will probably get it when I run out of cortizone credits with the bone Doc

motorcycle accident..wasnt my fault..9 yrs ago..makes my wife almost puke when she hears it crunchin...and it wll rollout of the socket and stick up above my collarbone...its gnarly

3waycross":27oke1gx said:
Ain't those busted up old shoulders just a barrel of fun. I NEED surgery on both of mine and will probably get it when I run out of cortizone credits with the bone Doc

Mine aren't busted up, they're just wore out. I have had surgery on both of my rotator cuffs, and while the pain diminished, it's still there. Getting worse again every year now due to the arthritis. Not only can I not handle your bow, I can't do much with the shotgun anymore without paying the price. It's be nice getting old...

grannysoo":ovn30wzj said:
3waycross":ovn30wzj said:

Mine aren't busted up, they're just wore out. I have had surgery on both of my rotator cuffs, and while the pain diminished, it's still there. Getting worse again every year now due to the arthritis. Not only can I not handle your bow, I can't do much with the shotgun anymore without paying the price. It's be nice getting old...
What's with these rotator cuffs and knees---I've been needing mine done and every year I say---Right after hunting season! Your post scares me with you still having pain !! :(

From 2004 - 2007 I had both shoulders, and both elbows opperated on. No pain but that is "part" of the reason that I am now retierd. I use a cross bow with cocking ropes and it workes fine for me.

talldog":2d9hchvo said:
What's with these rotator cuffs and knees---I've been needing mine done and every year I say---Right after hunting season! Your post scares me with you still having pain !! :(

Different pain. Before surgery, I couldn't raise my arms over my head or reach out to grab a gallon of milk out of the frig due to the pain. I can do both of them now, however I do have arthritis (inherited in our family) that makes me sore.

I'd do the surgery again in a heartbeat. Big difference between being sore and being in pain.

Latest posts