Anyone know where to get semen on CS CMF P606 MOJO U408?

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Best numbered p606 ive found. looks great in the recent Candy Meadow catalog. only a 1.0 on BW and a 91 on YW. Excellent ribeye and marbling. His ratios are 100% BW 116% WW 122% YW. P606 produces the best females in americai think but his bw is a little high to sale bulls out of. so maybe Mojo is the fit I've been looking for. I thought about breeding 5 or 10 of my 20 cows to him and just see. I read were his son topped Candy Meadows 3 breed bull sale at $5000 for 1/2 interest and was an april selling against oct and nov bulls. he must have been nice. do any ai studs carry his semen? havent seen his pic in any books but thought they might have some??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

polledherefordsonly":e6se56br said:
Best numbered p606 ive found. looks great in the recent Candy Meadow catalog. only a 1.0 on BW and a 91 on YW. Excellent ribeye and marbling. His ratios are 100% BW 116% WW 122% YW. P606 produces the best females in americai think but his bw is a little high to sale bulls out of. so maybe Mojo is the fit I've been looking for. I thought about breeding 5 or 10 of my 20 cows to him and just see. I read were his son topped Candy Meadows 3 breed bull sale at $5000 for 1/2 interest and was an april selling against oct and nov bulls. he must have been nice. do any ai studs carry his semen? havent seen his pic in any books but thought they might have some??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking at the AHA web-site, it appears the bull hasn't even been AI permitted yet. I would be careful about putting a lot of stock in his EPDs yet, as all of his reported progeny are only from that one herd (16 head for BW). If you really have an interest, you need to contact Candy Meadow Farms, as they are the ONLY listed owner of the bull.

Here is a link to their contact information:
http://www.herfnet.com/online/cgi-bin/i4.dll?1=232B21&2=2820&3=56&5=2B3C2B3C3A&7=5B5D26582625272220

George

polledherefordsonly":23jn6k7d said:

Did you happen to notice that top selling son was the result of mating the Mojo bull back to his dam?

George

didnt notice that. I noticed he traced to 71I twice but didnt know it was through a dam/son mating. Thats really interesting. Wonder who bought him it didnt say on the sale report I saw? Wonder how that will work? Any opinions welcome.

Latest posts