Anyone ever put a dog on wheels?

Help Support CattleToday:

Sometimes, ..sometimes when I bring the cart,he gets up on his back feet and walks by himself a few dozen feet and sits back down.
Once in the cart tho, he seems happy to be there, just doesn't like being picked up and strapped to it to begin with.

Nice wheelchair you made. Is your dog continuing to improve as I noticed it had been a few days since you had reported. Good looking dog and about the size I like.

Dog hasn't needed the wheelchair in 2-3 days now.
Limps some, and has trouble getting up, but I heard barking day before yesterday and he was way out on the other side of the pasture walking behind, my other dog. He's getting stronger/better every day it seems.

greybeard":ahxw37yw said:
Dog hasn't needed the wheelchair in 2-3 days now.
Limps some, and has trouble getting up, but I heard barking day before yesterday and he was way out on the other side of the pasture walking behind, my other dog. He's getting stronger/better every day it seems.
That is fantastic news.

Our old Becky dog learned to stand up by just walking forward with her front legs and sort of pivoted onto the rears. She could run but she hopped with the hind legs together. Only real issue she had was if she tried to turn sharp while she was running her butt would fall to the side. She would turn her head and just glare at her butt, then start the walking with the front end deal and get back up

Unfortunately, he died in his sleep Wed night on the front porch. Dunno why, as I saw him running across the pasture late Wed chasing after a squirrel like nothing wrong and he came on up to the house and ate as always.
Gonna miss this one. He was full of heart for sure.

greybeard":24d9u9gj said:
Unfortunately, he died in his sleep Wed night on the front porch. Dunno why, as I saw him running across the pasture late Wed chasing after a squirrel like nothing wrong and he came on up to the house and ate as always.
Gonna miss this one. He was full of heart for sure.

sorry to hear that.

Latest posts