Anybody own a Haybaby?

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks like another way for a hobby farmer to waste money. jmo. My dad always said never send a boy to do a man's job.

With the rain we've had over the past year or so, I could see the value of it - if it worked.... The video is pretty impressive. Looks like a fella could rig up a home-made version fairly easy.

With those small tires and low ground clearance I think it would be useless in muddy areas where the mud is more than 3 or 4 inches deep.

Or you could loop a chain around a roll of hay and drag it with a four wheel drive pickup and go even faster. I've done it many times.

The video needs to show that rig going over one of my terraces. It might be a candidate for a Darwin Award afterwards.

Wonder why come it don't lift up the back of that 4-wheeler? Are they that heavy? I know that picking up a roll with a small tractor makes the front end pretty light.

Seems like it would be very unstable at best.

They want $2K for that thing. Why not just use a regular bail buggy for $400?

Mule3.jpg

Brute 23":3rwvooy1 said:
They want $2K for that thing. Why not just use a regular bail buggy for $400?

Mule3.jpg

That one is quite a bit large than the one for the 4-wheeler. Getting to be a useful size.......except for the price. :shock:

Brute 23":1i0spb63 said:
They have bail-buggies all over the place down here. Most feed stores have several of them. For a couple hundred dollars I could rig it with a winch or hydrolic lift and still be cheaper than the Haybaby... and alot more functional.

PM sent to ya Brute.

Latest posts