Anybody ever have?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":h8bfo8y7 said:
Thanks for the replies, any others would be appreciated, that I can pass on to the person in pain (Its not me)

What things do they do at a Chiropractor? Is it painful? Did anyone on here every have a MRI? Or physical therapy?

Thanks

Gail

It could be bad enough that a chiropractor can't do anything for you. Mine is a collapsed disc between L4 and L5. The "cure" is surgery that doesn't have a very good success rate so you live with it.

Good luck.

john250":3349wqc9 said:
dun":3349wqc9 said:
I forgot the MRI part of the question. Had one and they had to shut it down because the wire in my chest was starting to get "hot" they said. All I know is it hurt.

I read an FDA warning recently. "Think before you get a tattoo" was the statement. It seems that iron in the ink can heat up during an MRI.

Well, there went that idea. Was gonna get Crowder tattooed on my be-hind. I don't supposed I would ever get an MRI there, but with the way I show my butt, one can never tell... :shock:

Oldtimer":3035kk02 said:
GMN":3035kk02 said:
Sever hip pain with the feeling of a charley horse in the back of your leg?

Gail
Not sure exactly what your pain is- but
Pains in the butt that shoot down your leg are sometimes the sciatic nerve--means your spine is out of place and you may need to see a chiropractor....I have to get my back manipulated 3-4 times a year or I get them...A good chiropractor might be your answer anyway....

My doctor first remedy for me was "get that filing cabinet out of your hip pocket." I started carrying my wallet in my front pocket. Alot of my back pain and but pain went away.

Scotty, interesting that you found a source of pain in your pocket. My nephew was in a bad accident last year and injured his back and during his PT they told him never to drive/sit with his wallet in his back pocket. Helped him alot! Who woulda thunk?

I have 2 herniated disc in my back and I've had a MRI done. The MRI didn't hurt but laying flat on that hard table for so long did, by the time it was done I was shaking and could not get up off the table by myself. I've also gone to a chiropractor for a while and I did not like it too much, I thought it did hurt. There are some days it hurts to move, some days it doesn't hurt at all. Advil is my best friend on those hurting days.

dun":1whhhazm said:
Mine is less bad in the morning. Once I start walking it just gets progressively worse. I've tried heat pads and muscle relaxers, don;t really seem to do much more then allow me to think that I'm doing something about it.

Get to a dr NOW!!!
I have it and was diagnosed with clogged ateries P.A.D. I ma on medication for it and it helps. one of the major problems is if it is in your leg it can also be in your heart!
I plead with you seek medical advice!

hopalong":17ae63c3 said:
dun":17ae63c3 said:
Mine is less bad in the morning. Once I start walking it just gets progressively worse. I've tried heat pads and muscle relaxers, don;t really seem to do much more then allow me to think that I'm doing something about it.

Get to a dr NOW!!!
I have it and was diagnosed with clogged ateries P.A.D. I ma on medication for it and it helps. one of the major problems is if it is in your leg it can also be in your heart!
I plead with you seek medical advice!

Been down that road. With only the top half of my heart still working the wife gets all shock up about crap like that. It all stems from the broen transvers process', but age and still thinking I'm only 60 also has some bearing on it.

old Arthur has got mine and I just live with it as nothing seems to help. The cold weather makes it worse. A few years ago when I first had pain it was found I had an infection in the bone, anti-biotics got rid of that pain, you or who ever it is needs to see their quack for more indepth diagnosis. as there are lots of things that can cause bone pains.

Latest posts