Any reason why the police thread is locked?

Help Support CattleToday:

Mentioning the address, it is very close to downtown Dallas and the traffic is a witch. Only go in that neck of the woods when business forces me to. The traffic will make you wan't to whoop some butt.

Kingfisher":2snkg5fn said:
ALACOWMAN":2snkg5fn said:
i dont think for a minute that sky would drive all the way to TX to beat up on loudy...........you wouldnt would you?? if so pm me i want to ride along :cowboy:
What time you think you can pick me up? Do you want cheese and onion on your tacos? :)
No tomatoes please.

Bigfoot":1kdqzit1 said:
slick4591":1kdqzit1 said:
ALACOWMAN":1kdqzit1 said:
i dont think for a minute that sky would drive all the way to TX to beat up on loudy...........you wouldnt would you?? if so pm me i want to ride along :cowboy:

http://youtu.be/C-okDJA5CVw
[youtube]C-okDJA5CVw[/youtube]

Takes a lot to make me laugh out loud. That was funny.
add a Tshirt and ballcap thats me :lol:

slick4591":1xg8adtv said:
ALACOWMAN":1xg8adtv said:

http://youtu.be/C-okDJA5CVw
[youtube]C-okDJA5CVw[/youtube]

Dang Slick....I about peed myself before it ended. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

greybeard":20jy5whq said:
Pentagon needs to bag all the bad be nices up 'round here and let 'em go to Afghanistan for a week.
Might be surprised how many have already been...or sons, daughters or grandchildren. I'm super proud of my grandson. He doesn't advertise it but he served proudly.

greybeard":1q2689dy said:
Pentagon needs to bag all the bad be nices up 'round here and let 'em go to Afghanistan for a week.
be happy to. as long as bro'boma dont take away my imminent danger pay, and my 3rd meal. :bs:

You'll get combat pay instead and there's no shortage of MREs. You can eat all ya want. I figure this will have the war over in around 5 days.

ALACOWMAN":1i84q0ax said:

lol

Latest posts