Any reason why the police thread is locked?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":1u65zw4o said:
apparently it got locked cause there wasn't enough racism in it. :lol:

:lol: I was surprised some of those threads were allow to stay open.

I think the police thread got locked because there stated to be some name calling. I been asking some questions about pigs and bacon, but in a different context.

Alan":2xh40phh said:
skyhightree1":2xh40phh said:
apparently it got locked cause there wasn't enough racism in it. :lol:

:lol: I was surprised some of those threads were allow to stay open.

I agree I can't believe some have stayed open long as they have its crazy.. oh well while im in the office i get bored so it gives me some entertainment.

I imagine it was locked because it got to the point people were pointing out there addresses in order for a physical confrontation maybe ?

i dont think for a minute that sky would drive all the way to TX to beat up on loudy...........you wouldnt would you?? if so pm me i want to ride along :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3cvak72k said:
i dont think for a minute that sky would drive all the way to TX to beat up on loudy...........you wouldnt would you?? if so pm me i want to ride along :cowboy:

I plead the fifth... :secret: However ALA keep a few backs packed by the door... you never know what can happen lol

ALACOWMAN":1q25qms1 said:
What time you think you can pick me up? Do you want cheese and onion on your tacos? :)

jedstivers":2jnhvvxc said:
hooknline":2jnhvvxc said:
I wasn't even involved in this one. Go figure :cowboy:
Yeah but Tonto was.

Guilty ;-)

Kingfisher":2jnhvvxc said:
ALACOWMAN":2jnhvvxc said:
What time you think you can pick me up? Do you want cheese and onion on your tacos? :)

I can be there by noon and yes also add a lil tomato too :lol:

Latest posts