• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Any Alton Brown fans?

Help Support CattleToday:

brandonm_13

Reaction score
My wife is a food network junkie. I don't really watch any of the shows except those with Alton Brown in them. I have to say, I learn alot about food and cooking from him. My absolute favorite show is Feasting on Waves.

dun

Reaction score
On the food newtwork there are only 2 people that I really detest. Him and emril, but I'm not real crazy about a few of the others either. I can at least tlerate them in short chunks.

grannysoo

Reaction score
I'm the food network junkie in our house. It drives the wife crazy......

As for Alton Brown, he's good. Actually, he's great. Very smart and I like his warped style of humor.

I can understand why you don't like him dun. If you don't like his style, he would probably be one of the most irritating people on earth, ranking only behind 4CTophand... :lol2:

ga. prime

Reaction score
Alton Brown has a good informative show. Don't find his style amusing at all.
Emeril, I can't watch. Awful
My favorite show is Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
Also I like Giada de Laurentiis. Not sure why though.
Overall, Food Network is one of my favorite channels.

1982vett

Reaction score
ga. prime":hlvhsbhy said:
Also I like Giada de Laurentiis. Not sure why though.

:lol: Sure you do, It just isn't healthy to tell.

Or to put in print. :shock: :p

hillsdown

Reaction score
I like to watch anything with Gordon Ramsay..I love [email protected] Kitchen and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (the British version because it is not bleeped)... :lol2:

I also like that show Grilling with?? I can't remember his name but he does everything outside and has a bbq area to die for with an out door sink etc. My dream set up, I don't think it would be ideal for our weather though. 8)

dun

Reaction score
hillsdown":q82fvnw1 said:
I like to watch anything with Gordon Ramsay..I love [email protected] Kitchen and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (the British version because it is not bleeped)... :lol2:

I also like that show Grilling with?? I can't remember his name but he does everything outside and has a bbq area to die for with an out door sink etc. My dream set up, I don't think it would be ideal for our weather though. 8)

I get a real rip out og Ramsey too, even the F word is pretty good.

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
hillsdown":3hlw1xpc said:

Funny... we are [email protected]'s Kitchen junkies too...was so glad that it just started the new season on Thursday. Was a riot when the one lady said she taught "manners" too...I thought she was done for!!

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
I also love watching Ramsey.
So funny watching him with his kids in The F Word.
Get a kick out of him chewing people out on Kitchen Nightmares.

Ones I miss were the 2 Fat Ladies. Loved watching them cook English food and try to decide if I really wanted to try kidneys or not. :lol2:
The original Iron Chefs. Food 911.

Lammie

Reaction score
I luv herfrds":19f1znq9 said:
I also love watching Ramsey.
So funny watching him with his kids in The F Word.
Get a kick out of him chewing people out on Kitchen Nightmares.

Ones I miss were the 2 Fat Ladies. Loved watching them cook English food and try to decide if I really wanted to try kidneys or not. :lol2:
The original Iron Chefs. Food 911.

Loved the Two Fat Ladies. I don't watch food network. I will watch Ace Of Cakes and sometimes Iron Chef. Gordon Ramsey is on BBC here. My sons will watch Food Network more than I will. Don't know why, they don't cook.

Latest posts