Any Alton Brown fans?

Help Support CattleToday:

brandonm_13

Reaction score
My wife is a food network junkie. I don't really watch any of the shows except those with Alton Brown in them. I have to say, I learn alot about food and cooking from him. My absolute favorite show is Feasting on Waves.

On the food newtwork there are only 2 people that I really detest. Him and emril, but I'm not real crazy about a few of the others either. I can at least tlerate them in short chunks.

I'm the food network junkie in our house. It drives the wife crazy......

As for Alton Brown, he's good. Actually, he's great. Very smart and I like his warped style of humor.

I can understand why you don't like him dun. If you don't like his style, he would probably be one of the most irritating people on earth, ranking only behind 4CTophand... :lol2:

Alton Brown has a good informative show. Don't find his style amusing at all.
Emeril, I can't watch. Awful
My favorite show is Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
Also I like Giada de Laurentiis. Not sure why though.
Overall, Food Network is one of my favorite channels.

I like to watch anything with Gordon Ramsay..I love H@lls Kitchen and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (the British version because it is not bleeped)... :lol2:

I also like that show Grilling with?? I can't remember his name but he does everything outside and has a bbq area to die for with an out door sink etc. My dream set up, I don't think it would be ideal for our weather though. 8)

hillsdown":q82fvnw1 said:
I like to watch anything with Gordon Ramsay..I love H@lls Kitchen and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (the British version because it is not bleeped)... :lol2:

I also like that show Grilling with?? I can't remember his name but he does everything outside and has a bbq area to die for with an out door sink etc. My dream set up, I don't think it would be ideal for our weather though. 8)

I get a real rip out og Ramsey too, even the F word is pretty good.

hillsdown":3hlw1xpc said:

Funny... we are H@ll's Kitchen junkies too...was so glad that it just started the new season on Thursday. Was a riot when the one lady said she taught "manners" too...I thought she was done for!!

I also love watching Ramsey.
So funny watching him with his kids in The F Word.
Get a kick out of him chewing people out on Kitchen Nightmares.

Ones I miss were the 2 Fat Ladies. Loved watching them cook English food and try to decide if I really wanted to try kidneys or not. :lol2:
The original Iron Chefs. Food 911.

I luv herfrds":19f1znq9 said:
I also love watching Ramsey.
So funny watching him with his kids in The F Word.
Get a kick out of him chewing people out on Kitchen Nightmares.

Ones I miss were the 2 Fat Ladies. Loved watching them cook English food and try to decide if I really wanted to try kidneys or not. :lol2:
The original Iron Chefs. Food 911.

Loved the Two Fat Ladies. I don't watch food network. I will watch Ace Of Cakes and sometimes Iron Chef. Gordon Ramsey is on BBC here. My sons will watch Food Network more than I will. Don't know why, they don't cook.

Latest posts