Anti-Gun Advocate

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm reminded of a girl I met during my brief experience with higher education. We were in a philosophy class debating gun control. She said "Guns scare me and I wish they would just go away". I told her, "AIDS scares me and I wish it would go away but it won't just because I wish it would and so I have to deal with the reality of living in a world where AIDS exists and protect myself accordingly." She nodded, said she was glad we were on the same page despite me being on the side of the room that did not support her chosen stance on the issue at hand and after class she asked me on a date and said that it was really hard to find guys so supportive of her views around here...
Sometimes it's tough having morals. That one would have been easy pickings.

This is one of many reasons we opted to homeschool. 20 years ago the majority of our friends, family, and neighbors thought we were reacting in an extreme fashion. Now not so much.

kenny thomas":190s57w2 said:
I can not believe anyone is that stupid but I know they are.

kenny, think about it, the dude carries a purse and wears a leopard coat, he just thinks on a gayer level. :lol2: :lol2:

Larry

It's hard for me to comprehend that some folks don't believe in keeping their families safe and secure. Some folks are just weird.

Prime example of an attempt at intelligence. Never ceases to amaze me at how stupid some people can be. If you're such an advocate for something you should at least be able to have a semi intelligent and reasonably realistic discussion with someone or you should keep your mouth shut. That moron makes anti gun people look even worse than they already are. Maybe if we're lucky that fruity pos will go to one his so called gun free countries.

What gets me is he admits that the BEST solution would be proper education, manners, respect, and etc, but wouldn't apply that same principle to guns..

You know when someone wants to ban knives, forks, glass, and nails, he's just WAY out to lunch... He's like to ban hands and fists too, that would just be a little hard to do though.
Certainly would have to ban baseball bats too.

He will make somebody a perfect Vice President. Bomb proof in fact. Keep your eye on this guy, he will be moving up rapidly in the ranks. Think about VP's over the years; Reagan was the last to have a VP that was qualified to take the reigns if need be. All others have immunized themselves with a moron.

Latest posts