Another Year Older

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
I don't post this as a way of getting salutations, but today is my birthday. As of 2:07 this a.m. I turned another year older.

Not too long ago, I posted something about remember when?
As I sit and rememder this past year, I have many things to be thankful for. But I think I am most thankful for the friends I have made here. Without singling out anyone person, I thank you all!!

*cough, cough, crowder, cough, cough* lol

May there be many more wp, and since our birthdays are so close together we should ahve a big party. lol. Mine is on the 2nd.

Did you leave one candle lit? lol

Have a good one warpaint

warpaint":qqsfks2j said:
I don't post this as a way of getting salutations, but today is my birthday. As of 2:07 this a.m. I turned another year older.

As I sit and rememder this past year, I have many things to be thankful for. But I think I am most thankful for the friends I have made here. Without singling out anyone person, I thank you all!!
Hey mine was a week and a half ago!And my Wife's was the day before yesterday. They say us folks borned in June are intellectually enhanced. Guess it must be a fact. :shock:

Crowderfarms":1r3uajyb said:
warpaint":1r3uajyb said:

Hey mine was a week and a half ago!

Knowed there was sumptin I liked bout you too!! 8)

Andybob":g1xcbxew said:
Best wishes and all the best in the year to come to all of you.
(I wonder what happened in September to cause all these June birthdays?)
It sounds to me like thats about when school starts. All them back to school junkies must be havin fun. Thats why theres all them teen moms runnin around! ...Crowder?!?

Many Happy Returns of the Day to you WP, and to all the others to. Hope you all have a great year and many more to come.

September isn't it when the summer is nearly over and the nights are a little bit cooler cuddle up closer and wham bam, thank you mam ;-) :oops:

Crowderfarms":lg8rjo4g said:
warpaint":lg8rjo4g said:

Hey mine was a week and a half ago!And my Wife's was the day before yesterday. They say us folks borned in June are intellectually enhanced. Guess it must be a fact. :shock:

I think it's "Intellectually Impaired".
People born in April - under the sign of the Bull are the intellectually gifted ones, take me for instance !

Happy Birthday!

I happen to believe that people born in October have the superior intellect going on. 8)

I think it's "Intellectually Impaired".
People born in April - under the sign of the Bull are the intellectually gifted ones, take me for instance ![/quote]

People born - under the Bull sign are all intellectually gifted even us ones in May....ya know March wind April showers bring forth May flowers.... could be a load of old Bull :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":qjq3jhig said:
warpaint":qjq3jhig said:

mine is 30th bearly made it in one more day and i would have been intellectually challanged . hey i already am :cboy:

Happy Belated Paint-when we were talking yesterday I didn't realize that it was your special day. Hope you had a good one-I'll buy you a cold one when you're back in town. :cboy:

Happy Birthday to all the good folks out there born in June/July. Mine is next Monday and I will be of legal age again. :lol:

Latest posts