Another Year Older

Help Support CattleToday:

Too bad, back when you guys were concieved they didn't know about birth control. Could have saved the world a lot of trouble. :D :D Happy birthday anyway.

ron

My thanks to all!!

For me, it was a day at work.
I don't want to fail to mention it was my first day back in about a month. ( Unless you include the Honey Do List at home)

Many pleasant returns to all!! ;-)

Andybob":286mq703 said:
Best wishes and all the best in the year to come to all of you.
(I wonder what happened in September to cause all these June birthdays?)

Early frost? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisy":2xxagvlw said:
flaboy-":2xxagvlw said:
Happy Birthday to all the good folks out there born in June/July. Mine is next Monday and I will be of legal age again. :lol:

legal age agian for what????? :p

Are you sure you want to know? Talk about a loaded question! I think I might need to add another of these: :oops:

msscamp":2ajjxlux said:
chrisy":2ajjxlux said:
flaboy-":2ajjxlux said:
Happy Birthday to all the good folks out there born in June/July. Mine is next Monday and I will be of legal age again. :lol:

legal age agian for what????? :p

Are you sure you want to know? Talk about a loaded question! I think I might need to add another of these: :oops:

not got an answer yet, think it maybe the rest home. or is he that old he is thinking about it.

chrisy":2gaub5ko said:
not got an answer yet, think it maybe the rest home. or is he that old he is thinking about it.

Ah, be nice now Chrisy or I will have your Fla passport revoked permanently.

Legal age for everything. :lol:

flaboy-":d7045pg0 said:
chrisy":d7045pg0 said:

Ah, be nice now Chrisy or I will have your Fla passport revoked permanently.

Legal age for everything. :lol:

Ah I'm always nice to you my darling :p when have I been nasty only jesting. :heart:

warpaint said:
I don't post this as a way of getting salutations, but today is my birthday. As of 2:07 this a.m. I turned another year older:

]And how old is that.........

GMN

GMN":39j5uyiz said:
warpaint":39j5uyiz said:
I don't post this as a way of getting salutations, but today is my birthday. As of 2:07 this a.m. I turned another year older:

GMN

I turned a crusty old man, I was 47 on Wed.
Saying things my daddy said, that I swore I would never do.
I catch myself gettin more like the old man everyday!! :roll:

warpaint":40v9c3dq said:
GMN":40v9c3dq said:
warpaint":40v9c3dq said:

GMN

Paint, age like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Getting old can be shat or sherbet, it depends on how YOU look at it. By the way, hope you have as many more birthdays as you want.

warpaint":3upz5krw said:
GMN":3upz5krw said:
warpaint":3upz5krw said:

GMN

Hope you have many more. I know what you mean, when your young you think your parents were wrong about everything, as you get older, you realize how right they were on just about everything. :) :)

Gail

Latest posts