Another Sex Scandal

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS - SEX SCANDAL

George Strait is the latest entertainer caught up in sexual misconduct. Emmylou Hayes has come forward accusing the singer of stalking and sexual harassment. According to Strait it happened way back in third grade and attorneys for Miss Hayes say in Straits own words,"pink dress matching bow and ponytail" lead to reasonable assumption of stalking. Further there is confusion as to who actually kissed who on the school bus. The twist in the case is the infamous "check yes or no" note after Strait admitted to chasing Emmylou around the playground across the monkey bars to the merry go round.

There are those who question Miss Hayes' motives after staying silent for so long.

slick4591":2f9ui33n said:

George Strait is the latest entertainer caught up in sexual misconduct. Emmylou Hayes has come forward accusing the singer of stalking and sexual harassment. According to Strait it happened way back in third grade and attorneys for Miss Hayes say in Straits own words,"pink dress matching bow and ponytail" lead to reasonable assumption of stalking. Further there is confusion as to who actually kissed who on the school bus. The twist in the case is the infamous "check yes or no" note after Strait admitted to chasing Emmylou around the playground across the monkey bars to the merry go round.

There are those who question Miss Hayes' motives after staying silent for so long.

Thanks slick. I got a chuckle out of that.

sstterry":3p09ii4r said:
Obviously, you do not have a daughter.

Agree. I personally know at least 8 women and 1 man that were raped. Most of those as children, the others as late teens.

boondocks":1altu1bq said:
sstterry":1altu1bq said:

Agree. I personally know at least 8 women and 1 man that were raped. Most of those as children, the others as late teens.

i don't think anyone is taking it "there".... this is more of a thing to showcase people coming out about things that happened decades ago.. "oh he tried to kiss me one time 15 years ago.. GET HIM!" this is where its going lately..

full on attack of "masculine males"

University of TEXAS is now saying MASCULINITY IS A DISEASE ! !

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... sculinity/

Posters up all over to show you should wear dresses and makeup
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/2 ... asculinity

New program to make you gay
https://empowertexans.com/under-the-dom ... sculinity/

People.. you need to wake up and see whats REALLY going on in the world.. Its not how ya doin today.. its I"M GONNA GET YOU TODAY.

WHITE.. MALES.. are the #1 target in the world right now.

No more slow dances or rubbing on the dance floor for me. In the good olé days I always felt when a girl said no, grabbed your hand or walked away it was time to stop? What's the stop sign in this day and age? With all the new dress codes I wonder how many folks have slow danced with the wrong gender?

bball":3keorj1v said:
slick4591":3keorj1v said:

Thanks slick. I got a chuckle out of that.
I took it just as it was intended, very funny Slick. Thanks for the laugh.

boondocks":2tq97og1 said:
sstterry":2tq97og1 said:

That would make you both wrong. I guess you're entitled.

Life is not nearly so important as humans think it is. In the grand scheme of the Universe, nothing matters. Enjoy life, laugh, have fun, do things you find rewarding and "LET the big end drag".

slick4591":2j3cy3ms said:

I love it.........and so did both of my daughters. lololol

Latest posts