Another one on the Way!

Help Support CattleToday:

Arkansas

Reaction score
Got another baby on the way...Woohoo! 4 down and 3 more to go! Happy Holidays :santa:
Christmas Tree Picture for spreading some Holiday cheer :)
PB300092.jpg

Maybe it is because I am tired and don't see it but how does that picture tie into haing your 4th kid? Oh.....congratulations on #4.

HOSS":2h3r1mmh said:
Maybe it is because I am tired and don't see it but how does that picture tie into haing your 4th kid? Oh.....congratulations on #4.
That's what I was trying to figure out. All I can read on the tv is "Medicare"?

Congrats on the baby!

I too was a bit confused by the text paired with the photo. I'm thinking the highlight of the pic is supposed to be the Christmas tree and not the word 'Medicare'.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2mma6b3b said:
Congrats on the baby!

I too was a bit confused by the text paired with the photo. I'm thinking the highlight of the pic is supposed to be the Christmas tree and not the word 'Medicare'.

Katherine

Yes , exactly right. Medicare was a commercial on T.V. didnt even notice it till now. But the focal point was post to be the Christmas Tree for Holiday cheer. And ty, pretty exciting no matter how many times you been through it :)

HOSS":2rh1wm1i said:

Thanks (Christmas Tree) Holiday cheer :)

Arkansas":1ubf1qen said:
Workinonit Farm":1ubf1qen said:
Congrats on the baby!

Katherine

Yes , exactly right. Medicare was a commercial on T.V. didnt even notice it till now. But the focal point was post to be the Christmas Tree for Holiday cheer. And ty, pretty exciting no matter how many times you been through it :)
I have three and they are my whole life, nothing matters more. However three are plenty. Exciting is not the word that I would be using for a forth. Very happy for you though congrats :clap:

jedstivers":3leugjfn said:
Arkansas":3leugjfn said:
Workinonit Farm":3leugjfn said:
Congrats on the baby!

Katherine

I have three and they are my whole life, nothing matters more. However three are plenty. Exciting is not the word that I would be using for a forth. Very happy for you though congrats :clap:

Three trees is a lot of ornamaments to hang. You must have a big house Jed.

jedstivers":2adr8pxl said:
Arkansas":2adr8pxl said:
Workinonit Farm":2adr8pxl said:
Congrats on the baby!

Katherine

There deffinetly a hand full my son is 11 so he is pretty good with the younger one's, last baby was Colic and he was a mess. You couldnt get more then 2 hours sleep ever, you would think there in so much pain the way they cry. Doctor said they usally get better by 16 weeeks old but it was about 5-6 months old before he got where he would sleep for more then 2 hours at a time.. I grew up with a semi big family 6 of us total and it was gr8. The only down side was I was the only boy and the youngest..lol So alot of playing Ken all the time in the barbie house..lol

Jogeephus":1t4fljv2 said:
I have three and they are my whole life, nothing matters more. However three are plenty. Exciting is not the word that I would be using for a forth. Very happy for you though congrats :clap:[/quote]

Three trees is a lot of ornamaments to hang. You must have a big house Jed.[/quote]

LMAO

That depends Joe. Could be like me, and average the time spent over several years.
(I never took my tree down from last year--probably won't take it down next Jan either)

greybeard":14w4iekp said:
That depends Joe. Could be like me, and average the time spent over several years.
(I never took my tree down from last year--probably won't take it down next Jan either)

Heck my tree usally stays up till around Feb. or March! Were rednecks around here.