Another amazing use for Vinegar

Help Support CattleToday:

lol Just another day in Texas....where the weather changes every 30 minutes or 20 miles... :lol2:

That is a joke, right?

Last October my husband was talking to a woman who worked for the Farm Bureau. He looked up and saw a jet trail. My husband said, "I see that the Aggie crop dusters are working today." the woman looked puzzled and said, "What crop would they be dusting for this time of year?"

There must be something (sinister ?) to this chemtrail business. I have seen them several times and they certainly do not seem to be from normal aircraft activity. Have heard/read about them and seemingly the government is not talking.
Don't know what they are but some think they may have something to do with controlling the weather in some way.

I don't see how spraying vineger in very small amounts at ground level would affect them at high altitude.
Mystery to me.

Ummmm....wow...that was just....:help:

Do we need to worry about all of them or just the foreign ones???
And what about those black helicopters....

:lol:
Amazing. I guess she didnt notice the clearing line from the front that pushed thru as she was spraying. There must be 100 more videos on utube on this chemtrail stuff. Ben Franklin was right. People are crazy

As my wife says, "it just hurts your heart".

I am always in awe how these people that disregard logic for something rediculous really get by day to day without seriously hurting themselves.

God must watch over the simple.

The least she could do is upgrade her spray bottle to a bigger one. Maybe, just maybe the trails will disappear in 7min and she won't have such a sore finger. That was agonizing to watch!

Latest posts