annoying family member?

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy":1gnpb3pq said:
I dislike fat people and I mean the really fat people.

As far as what little men see in these huge Crowderlious women is beyond me. Maybe they want to be controlled. Maybe they have a fat fetish like Crowder. :lol: Maybe they thing they can do no better. Maybe no sex drive. I know fat wimmins turns me off. Dang, I struggling here I just can't imagine.

Do ya'll remember the Gong Show? Well, we were watching that one time and a really big woman came on wearing a bikini and I think she was dancing.It made my brother sick, I wondered if he was going to upchuck.

My wife's uncle. He is the village idiot. Never worked any significant job to feed his family. Lived off his wife who at one time worked two jobs to support the family. He got a job at NAPA once but hurt his back handing out oil filters and now he draws a disability check. Though disabled, he is a regular at the country club where he plays golf. Wife's grandad, who was a soft spoken man, said "there ain't but one thing more worthless than a set of golf clubs - and that is the fella standing behind them". Other than that, I don't think he ever said a word. Of course, he might be brilliant. He is probably the only member of the country club who has made a living doing nothing. :lol:

I told the wife about two weeks ago that I have come to the conclusion that I'm the only normal member of my family. She's still laughing.

cfpinz

My dad. He seems to be getting meaner with age. Every time I see him he will say something very mean and hurtful. I have talked to him about it but it hasn't done any good.

cfpinz":12zssh7m said:
I told the wife about two weeks ago that I have come to the conclusion that I'm the only normal member of my family. She's still laughing.

cfpinz

Since she married you and has stuck it out we all know she's not normal!

To be fair I didn't pick on my SIL because she's big. I know a lot of hard working and energetic big folks. She's just a know it all. She's had a lot of jobs, but at least she works. I kow all kinds of folks complain about what they need but they arent about to go out and work for it.

To be fair I will say it is my mother in law, total control freak, and now thats she is getting older she seems to have a even bigger problem with keeping her flap shut, some of the things she has said lately, to total strangers, just makes me wonder if she isn't going a touch senile. I know once a few years back, we got tangled in WW4, over something she did, too long of a story to go into, and I accused her of being a backstabber, and she said she wasn't a back stabber, she called it sharing, anyways since then she has definetely got into more trouble with others because of her big mouth, and I think its funny, because she just makes herself look bad!

My mom's older brother. There's idiot of the year. Told my grandmother he was going to stick her in a home :shock:
Grandma is shorter then me (5'0") she reached up and slapped him and hasn't spoken to him since.
Husbands side there is one uncle and two cousins. With those three it is always,"Come fix this, fix that. Can we borrow that piece of equipment? I don't know what happened it just broke." :roll:
Told him they can fix their own stuff and buy their own equipment. Either that or start charging them, he did and they haven't been back.

Lammie that sounds like a relative I have. Great Grandpa was on his sick bed and she started bossing everybody around, well he wasn't dead yet and tore into her. Told her she wasn't the boss and to shut up. :D

Aunt- :oops: she thought when the car broke down it was because someone had taken the good parts off it,and put broken ones on it! While it was in the driveway.. And the "store" sent people into her garden to steal her tools,then sold the tools back to her.. And people had keys to her house ,came into it all the time,but wouldn't change locks"cause it'd make them mad!"

I luv herfrds":32rmy6gf said:
My mom's older brother. There's idiot of the year. Told my grandmother he was going to stick her in a home :shock:
Grandma is shorter then me (5'0") she reached up and slapped him and hasn't spoken to him since.
Husbands side there is one uncle and two cousins. With those three it is always,"Come fix this, fix that. Can we borrow that piece of equipment? I don't know what happened it just broke." :roll:
Told him they can fix their own stuff and buy their own equipment. Either that or start charging them, he did and they haven't been back.

Lammie that sounds like a relative I have. Great Grandpa was on his sick bed and she started bossing everybody around, well he wasn't dead yet and tore into her. Told her she wasn't the boss and to shut up. :D

Same with my brother and SIL. Always borrowing my dad's tools and bringing them back broken or not at all. My brother has always been the kind of fella that would break things trying to make them better. Car speakers are a good example. He would get a car with okay speakers, take them all out and replace them with one bare speaker that worked like crud, and always was located in the middle of the front floorboard. LIttle bits of sand would bounce up and down in the woofer. I never let him touch my cars.

My wife's sister's husband. I find that a little of him goes a long way. It doesn't matter what anybody has done, he always has done something better. Some of her family have just come straight out and told him he was full of B.S. My wife says she thinks he just 'remembers big'. :roll:

Cattle Rack Rancher":1gotv8re said:
My wife's sister's husband. I find that a little of him goes a long way. It doesn't matter what anybody has done, he always has done something better. Some of her family have just come straight out and told him he was full of B.S. My wife says she thinks he just 'remembers big'. :roll:

Thats a good way to put it, remembers big, I will have to remember that!

GMN

If anybody needs an extra cousin or three, have I got a deal for you. I'll even throw in an old aunt for free, she ain't even a broken mouth (it works quite well actually).

There are some people that if you never saw them again you could make just fine through life, right? Well, my wife's nephew is one of those people. The only way he can make himself look good is to belittle other people. He's loud and obnoxious and lies to the nth degree. Another is her first cousin. She's just plain stupid and whines when she talks. She has a degree in pottery and makes a living cleaning kennels at a vet's clinic. Can't stand her!

CHHSFFA":3fqf6096 said:
Another is her first cousin. She's just plain stupid and whines when she talks. She has a degree in pottery and makes a living cleaning kennels at a vet's clinic. Can't stand her!

I bet you 5 bucks she is a card carrying member of PETA and the Humane Society of America. :lol:

Cattle Rack Rancher":we7qt85e said:

Around here we call those kinda people 'one uppers' cause whatever you have done they will always have done it but better :shock:

My Sister in Law. She has almost killed my little brothers soul. Stopped him from doing all the things we grew up doing, hunting,fishing, spending time with family. She once spent 3000dollars on Chemo therapy for a 16 yr old cat, while they almost lost their house. She's ugly, has a wart on her nose, hates children, and her boobs hang down to her waist. Eats a steak while castigating our whole family for hunting. Other than that she is a real sweetheart.

By the way quit picking on people for liking fat girls, they need love too.

I AM the annoying family member. I have a habit of insulting certain family members/in-laws in a sarcastic way that makes it difficult for them to say anything. Then I get drunk and I tell them exactly why they are worthless turds while being the biggest jackass I can possibly be. 8) (Only in my wildest dreams) ;-)

Walt

Txwalt":2t10uwkm said:
I AM the annoying family member. I have a habit of insulting certain family members/in-laws in a sarcastic way that makes it difficult for them to say anything.

Walt

We have something in common. The less people that like me, the less folks showing up wanting something. Had a family member tell my wife last week (just after I almost ran over her and her horse - family member, not wife) that she was one of the few who still liked me. I'll see what I can do about that.

cfpinz

Latest posts