Americas team vs Americas team

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Should be a good game coming up this weekend, Dallas undefeated on the road and Greenbay undefeated at home, the last time these two teams met in the playoffs in Greenbay for the playoffs was the icebowl, not going to be as cold this time, hopefully its a good of game as it was in the 60s.
Go Packers.

haase":28osxoni said:
Should be a good game coming up this weekend, Dallas undefeated on the road and Greenbay undefeated at home, the last time these two teams met in the playoffs in Greenbay for the playoffs was the icebowl, not going to be as cold this time, hopefully its a good of game as it was in the 60s.
Go Packers.
I just about froze to death watching that first game....in black and white.

TennesseeTuxedo":2oc2s3w9 said:
I'll be of course pulling for the Boys but the Packers are my second favorite team so if they win I'll be behind them all the way in the conference finals.
Same here. ;-)

TennesseeTuxedo":2y2n4gt8 said:
You wouldn't mind a Packer beat down of Broncos would ya? I'd sure love to see Dallas in a rout.

Could be, depends on the stripes.

The only rout I want to see is over Dallas and then the Seahawks,not saying thats going to happen but when the superbowl comes I want to see a good game, Greenbay played the patriots this year and it was a fun game to watch, last year it was one of the worst superbowl games,Denver couldnt get out of their own way and they didnt do much to improve on,Imo the best matchup on the AFC side would be the Patriots or Ravens against the Packers or Seahawks, just my :2cents:

haase":38cn2i95 said:
The only rout I want to see is over Dallas and then the Seahawks,not saying thats going to happen but when the superbowl comes I want to see a good game, Greenbay played the patriots this year and it was a fun game to watch, last year it was one of the worst superbowl games,Denver couldnt get out of their own way and they didnt do much to improve on,Imo the best matchup on the AFC side would be the Patriots or Ravens against the Packers or Seahawks, just my :2cents:

So you're gonna pull for those evil Sea Buzzards over America's team if we squeak by the Pack huh?

Fine fella you turned out to be. :D

Cmon TT, only one team can come from these playoff games,I know I picked two teams in the same game on the AFC side but the best game this weekend is Packers and Cowboys, dont really think Seahawks and Panthers will be close,IMO, Im a Packer and Badger fan being from Wisconsin, But lived in Texas long enough to be a closet Cowboy and Longhorn fan, If the Packers dont win Im going for the Cowboys ;-)

haase":3kl50gzw said:
Cmon TT, only one team can come from these playoff games,I know I picked two teams in the same game on the AFC side but the best game this weekend is Packers and Cowboys, dont really think Seahawks and Panthers will be close,IMO, Im a Packer and Badger fan being from Wisconsin, But lived in Texas long enough to be a closet Cowboy and Longhorn fan, If the Packers dont win Im going for the Cowboys ;-)

Good man, good man! I'll back the Pack all they way if they knock off the Boys.

haase":2nwiqmbf said:
Come on now fella. You can keep that in the closet. :mrgreen: Never visualized you as a tea sipper. :shock:

haase":1s31031x said:
TB, Its Dr Pepper not tea ;-)
:lol: :lol: Ok since you're up North I'll give you that.....but come back across the river and you're a closet "Tea Sipper". ;-)

BTW....Daytona is just around the corner. :nod:

Welcome to the party. We need all the " Tea Sippers" we can find. As the old saying goes, there's always next year.

TB, back in the 70s when we moved to Texas we were dam yankees,going back to Athens in February, but Im bringing my Dr Pepper with me,first place Im going to is Whataburger, Cant wait for Daytona, 40 some days away.

papavillars":2wiyf1gx said:
Welcome to the party. We need all the " Tea Sippers" we can find. As the old saying goes, there's always next year.
About time you poked your head in for a spell. About decided all the Christmas and New Years traffic in Dew had you stranded. ;-)