Americas team vs Americas team

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":2tcqofz9 said:
papavillars":2tcqofz9 said:
Welcome to the party. We need all the " Tea Sippers" we can find. As the old saying goes, there's always next year.
About time you poked your head in for a spell. About decided all the Christmas and New Years traffic in Dew had you stranded. ;-)
Many years ago, I pulled up behind a stopped car at a 4 way stop in some little south Texas community not too far from Freer and there were 3 old pickups sitting there at 3 of the stop signs, I waited a bit, then tapped my horn for the guy in front to go on, and he waved his arm downward at me. I got out, asked him what the problem was, and he said "Well, we ain't never had more than 2 cars at the intersection before and we're waitin' for the deputy to get here from Freer and tell us how to proceed with this mess."

:hide: :lol:

If Rodgers was 100 percent, I think they would have a good chance, he looked good in the fourth quarter, but against Seattle he is going to have to be good all four quarters, the Panthers were not even a test for Seattle.Cowboys played a great game and their coach is a class act.

TB, lots of company for the holidays then cows are calving. Yeah not sure which one is worse or better. The aggies are getting a great qback in Murray. Saw him play several times. Getting fields ready to sow some sprigs. Always lurking and learning.

greybeard":1n2bkdwi said:
Many years ago, I pulled up behind a stopped car at a 4 way stop in some little south Texas community not too far from Freer and there were 3 old pickups sitting there at 3 of the stop signs, I waited a bit, then tapped my horn for the guy in front to go on, and he waved his arm downward at me. I got out, asked him what the problem was, and he said "Well, we ain't never had more than 2 cars at the intersection before and we're waitin' for the deputy to get here from Freer and tell us how to proceed with this mess."

:hide: :lol:

That is probably 100% true. Had an uncle lived in Freer til he died.

papavillars":17de825p said:
TB, lots of company for the holidays then cows are calving. Yeah not sure which one is worse or better. The aggies are getting a great qback in Murray. Saw him play several times. Getting fields ready to sow some sprigs. Always lurking and learning.
Just glad to hear from you. The QB kid is pretty awesome but a bit "small". Don't know how he'll work out. Nothing wrong with lurking. I probably should keep my mouth shut and "lurk" more. ;-)

TB, we dont need you as a lurker, always like people telling it like it is,its bad enough on the NFL thread the only thing you hear about is Houston,Cmon man if it wasnt for the Tyler rose,Earl Cambell, JJ watts, oh yea cant forget Danny whiteshoes Johnson, nobody would know who Houston was.

haase":36czt02h said:
TB, we dont need you as a lurker, always like people telling it like it is,its bad enough on the NFL thread the only thing you hear about is Houston,Cmon man if it wasnt for the Tyler rose,Earl Cambell, JJ watts, oh yea cant forget Danny whiteshoes Johnson, nobody would know who Houston was.
Don't forget ol' Bum Phillips. Don't know if he could really coach or not but was a good man I'm told.

Latest posts