American Angus Association Registration?

Help Support CattleToday:

GiMortal5

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere, but I looked around and did not see anything. I have black Angus cows I have purchased and they are all previously registered. When my calves are born I want to continue registering them. I was trying to sign up on AAA, but they were asking for a customer code. This may be dumb, but what is a customer code and how do I go about getting one? can anyone help a newbie? :(

GiMortal5":1925jmd1 said:
I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere, but I looked around and did not see anything. I have black Angus cows I have purchased and they are all previously registered. When my calves are born I want to continue registering them. I was trying to sign up on AAA, but they were asking for a customer code. This may be dumb, but what is a customer code and how do I go about getting one? can anyone help a newbie? :(
You have to do this to join:
http://www.angus.org/General/AppForRegMembership.pdf

On another note, if you do not have the papers it may be hard to get the ones you have in your name to be able to register their calves. The previous owner needs to transfer them to you.

Thanks for the fast reply and the good information. I am in touch with the previous owners and I am sure it will not be an issue.
Again, thank you.