amber our youngest daughter moving to farm

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
we gave amber and matt 4 1/2 acres at the farm, they look what i called the 'woods cove' a 1 acre level field with woods wrapping around it with 2 openings to dive in to it. one of my fav places up there, you have a view of most of the farm and the hallow road,[ i guess we need to start calling it a "drive way" since she'll be live there, lol
any way i have been very busy helping them get things ready for the double wide they bought, it can in sept it took for ever for the company to put it together, was really worried about critters moving in before they got it sealed up.. like " black and white kittys" .you know my luck i only hoped it was genetic.. we had to dig the water line, psd was gonna put water up there half way but then they decided not to, so we had 2000 feet of water line to dig, fun fun. and go across the rd twice one of them was the 'Wacko neighbor" put heavy pipe in and ran water line thru it. we attacked that section early one morn. had the guy on the excavator digging about 6 that morn. with pipe ready to drop in and cover up took a total of half hour .. lol i know how long it takes the cops to get there so i knew we'd have time to cove it up lol she never even knew we had the rd tore up lol.. amber had an order in for power in sept after many calls and filing complaints with power co and a call to the utilities commission they came last week and set 2 poles.. they only have 3 more poles to set. and do the wire.. it might be summer before she gets in.. bless her heart.. got a brand new home and hasnt spent a night in it.
any way so excited the grandbabies will grow up on a farm. trintiy who is 2 loves my ol jack, she thinks there's nothing better to be with nan and setting on that donkey. oh nanna's lil cowgurl !! amber will get her horse back.. shes at the farm, matt her husband was't around lg animals much, so he has a lot to learn lol i get him riding by fall.. lol hes learned to drive the tractor and how to put out hay,, and he goes in the field with the cows and mules now so theres hope for him lol
hopefully the power co will get off thair ' donkeys and get the job done so they can move in with them beeing the only power co around what ya gonna do ? :roll:

i live about 2 miles from our farm, we have our camper up there do a lot of camping and farming, trinity was camping with us [her and amber ] when she was 3 months old, the company amber and matt work for moved them to saltville va, for 1 yr then lancaster ohio for a yr,last yr they got back to wv. was about 60 mile from us but atleast they were in wv, as of now they are staying at our guest house till thair house gets hooked up to utilities . at least we have an extra house. trintiy loves to be out side, shes at that age where every thing is amazing.. im sure she'll have a 'dog path' wore in no time to nans camp lol first thing this spring build yard fence, for ambers" lil calf lot" lol.. oh it will fall in to place some time

Its hard to believe its been three years now.

Congratulations on getting them close.

sounds like everything is going great for you and them.i know you love having your grandbaby raised on the farm.

Your own live in Vet AND a Grandbaby :heart: ! How lucky can you be! :D

Latest posts