AGGRAND fertilizer

Help Support CattleToday:

gulfso

Reaction score
I noticed these people advertising on the Cattle Today website. Does anyone have any experience using it? How does it relate to granular. Looking for any alternative to the high price stuff. I have never used any type of liquid fertilizer so I guess how does it compare to other liquids?

Just as a side bar. We have had excessive rain here in South AL and I can not get in to put out fertilizer. I thought I might get some bagged fertilizer and use a small broadcaster to put out some in certain pastures just to try and get it growing again. I stopped by the local Lowe's just to see what the cost would be for bags of 13-13-13. THEIR prices was 1/2 a pound CHEAPER than the local fertilizer dealer. Ain't that a kick in the butt. "The fertilizer dealer is your friend".........right :dunce:

I've been using it for over 10 years now. PM me if you have any other questions.

Skeptical is what I was thinking but it is worth checking out. Bluestem says it works for him :?:

He said he used it on is hay but didn't say how many acres. Hope he answers your question, I am thinking it might save a trip by spraying 2, 4-D at the same time

Long time lurker with my first post. Looking at the Aggrand web sites they only offer testimonials for their products which are useless to me. Is there any actual testing of this or any other foliar fertilizer on hay crops? Looking to reduce fertilizer costs but don't need to buy any more snake oil. Gary

I have been looking into the aggrand.got a letter today with and offer for 10gallons of the fert. and 10 gallons of lime for $499.what does not make sense to me is the cost and rate.with one gallon pr acre of each. it would be 49.90 pr acre.they say it should cost $6-$11.so maybe someone can help me out understanding it.
what is your cost? and at what rate pr acre do you put it down?

Latest posts