AG Daniel Feed

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
agdanielcompany.com

Any one ever use any of this stuff? Or know anything about it?

where abouts you gettin that feed in oklahoma? i was curious about some feed i've been using and found out it was the mill's own brand. in the tulsa area we get a fair amount of our feed from both stillwater and McAlester. right now i'm buying from fisher's in slick. i've not heard of the brand you mentioned.

Never used Ag Daniel Feed but was raised up usin Jack Daniel drinks maybe they are a spin off usin the cast off mash??

tsmaxx47":3he7if8r said:
where abouts you gettin that feed in oklahoma? i was curious about some feed i've been using and found out it was the mill's own brand. in the tulsa area we get a fair amount of our feed from both stillwater and McAlester. right now i'm buying from fisher's in slick. i've not heard of the brand you mentioned.

I'm not using it as it comes out of Georgia. My feed comes out of Mcalester as well but check out the web site. This is completely different. May not be worth a crap but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with it. Always looking for something better and cheaper as we all are.

Latest posts