affirmative action

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":2frnfyy5 said:
Medic24":2frnfyy5 said:
Well, slanting this thread a bit.............hope not to offend..........but based upon the REAL history of America, I believe that if we (modern Americans) owe anything to anyone.......it is the American Indian.

The only problem I have with this is most Indians today are not full blooded, most are not even 1/2 blooded. So if you have a 1/2 Indian and 1/2 White. That means that 1/2 of their ancestors were taking the land from the other half. And if you figure lots are 1/4 Indian and 3/4 white then it is even worse. I consider it a wash! But believe every full blooded Indian deserves a few million and everyone else nothing.

Personally I believe we only owe those that we personally owe. Lots of terrible things happened years ago, lots of wars, lots of things taken, given, things sold and bought. We can not be paying for everything our ancestors did hundreds of years ago. There has to be a statue of limitations on this stuff.
There may need to be a Statute of Limitations on reparations, but there is no Limitation on History...

As part of Crowders political party I will vow to put a new law in place that will grant all American Indians free education. I feel we owe them something at the very least. The free ride stops once they have their degree.

I would rather spend tax payers money on this than plane trips, golf outtings, vacations, and free meals for the fat cats with government cushy jobs.

Oh, BTW I would also make if mandatory to put chain gangs back to work in ALL 50 states. ;-)

Ryder":5vm84485 said:
flaboy+":5vm84485 said:
Oh, BTW I would also make if mandatory to put chain gangs back to work in ALL 50 states. ;-)

Here! Here!

Crowder for President
I really miss seeing the Guards with those 12 Ga. Pumps keeping those prisoners working.Take away their Sattelite TV, and all the other rewards they get, and put em' to work.

Crowderfarms":3vbhg8z2 said:
aplusmnt":3vbhg8z2 said:
Medic24":3vbhg8z2 said:
Well, slanting this thread a bit.............hope not to offend..........but based upon the REAL history of America, I believe that if we (modern Americans) owe anything to anyone.......it is the American Indian.

The only problem I have with this is most Indians today are not full blooded, most are not even 1/2 blooded. So if you have a 1/2 Indian and 1/2 White. That means that 1/2 of their ancestors were taking the land from the other half. And if you figure lots are 1/4 Indian and 3/4 white then it is even worse. I consider it a wash! But believe every full blooded Indian deserves a few million and everyone else nothing.

Personally I believe we only owe those that we personally owe. Lots of terrible things happened years ago, lots of wars, lots of things taken, given, things sold and bought. We can not be paying for everything our ancestors did hundreds of years ago. There has to be a statue of limitations on this stuff.
There may need to be a Statute of Limitations on reparations, but there is no Limitation on History...

Ok I am in Kansas and from Oklahoma these big TN words confuse me, but after looking Reparations up, yes this is what I meant! :)

aplusmnt":14xotlrr said:
Crowderfarms":14xotlrr said:
aplusmnt":14xotlrr said:
Medic24":14xotlrr said:

Ok I am in Kansas and from Oklahoma these big TN words confuse me, but after looking Reparations up, yes this is what I meant! :)
You need to know that definition, cause, there's folks trying to get in your billfold that want money for things that happened many moons ago.In fact, I'm sure they will get money or they'll be burning a city near you.The consensus is, it's easier to print more $ give it out, and shut them up, than fight them.There are Deffendants already listed that a "Group" of people want money out of, Such as CSX Transportation, Norfolk Southern,Aetna Insurance, and a host of others. These people believe that the predecessors of these huge Corps had slave labor to build their empires.All of the witnesees are long deceased, but you watch what will happen...

Latest posts