Ads

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus":5mzulc96 said:
Ryder":5mzulc96 said:
Women in Combat ad.
Might make for an interesting topic.

It is a sas commentary on the continued demasculazation and defeminazation of our society where we have reached the point where it is accetpable to have our women fight our battles for us.

Anyone remeber all the hoopla in the first Iraq war when the first women were captured in battle by the enemy....they were truck drivers if I recall correctly....

now it is not supposed to matter....

I know when I was a young soldier...having a woman in the area in general would have been a big distraction to me....much less having to live with them like one of the guys....

I am all for equal pay for equal work and for equal rights but the pendulum in this has swung too far as well....nearly daily anymore I see women in roles of leadership purely because they are women......and generally they know exactly what "the book" says and have no problem enforcing "the Book" policy....but all too often they do not have the background to understand what the book says or how to interpret the unwritten....this spring I went to a training where I had two young women training me on wetland plants....they had their books with them....unfortunately I had to tell them what the plants were so they could look them up one by one and tell me if they were wetland plants and what class of wetland plants they were....these young women were certified to interpret and teach wetlands....I am not....

how is that for a highjacking? let the chastisement begin......

With front lines being as obscure as they are in modern warfare, it has been impossible to keep women in support roles away from battle.

Ryder":1mlgcu0a said:
Women in Combat ad.

Ryder this is a losing battle as men we have been lied to since the beginning of time and continue to fail the IQ test.
Just think about the Garden of Eden son, we lost control and have never regained it

Caustic Burno":vo6tbgh8 said:
Ryder":vo6tbgh8 said:
Women in Combat ad.

Ryder this is a losing battle as men we have been lied to since the beginning of time and continue to fail the IQ test.
Just think about the Garden of Eden son, we lost control and have never regained it
Yes! The weaker sex has been stronger than us all along.
In battle they will fluttter their eyes, wiggle their tail, and be oh so sweet.
The enemy will just melt and then they will move in for the kill. Like a black widow spider.

That is also one of the reasons I so dislike snakes.
A snake started this mess back there in that garden.

Ryder--There were 2 snakes in that garden--one was named Eve.
:hide:

PDFAngus--that girl in the Iraq war you were mentioning was Jessica Lynch. Rifle jammed and she either didn't know how to clear it or didn't have time. She never fired a shot.
Can't remember the name of the one that died.

greybeard":1vqhdkvw said:

PDFAngus--that girl in the Iraq war you were mentioning was Jessica Lynch. Rifle jammed and she either didn't know how to clear it or didn't have time. She never fired a shot.

What sucks about that deal is most likely she joined the Army for an opportunity to get an education and she paid for it by being raped and beat all to he[[/

She could have got the same thing in prison and probably been treated better.

3waycross":1wn26law said:
greybeard":1wn26law said:

What sucks about that deal is most likely she joined the Army for an opportunity to get an education and she paid for it by being raped and beat all to he[[/

She could have got the same thing in prison and probably been treated better.

Well....I think people make decisions and decisions have consequences....
I begrudge no vet the opportunity for an education and betterment but that opportunity is a reward for taking a risk. Bum luck for her....
My concern is that we have become a nation that is perfectly happy with putting our women in that role....admittedly I have know a few women whom I would not want to fight....but I would not want them to have to go to war to defend me.....I am old.... so I can be old fashioned but I believe the sexes are supposed to be different for a reason...nature made em that way.

Jim you are preaching to the choir. Why anyone would take away a woman's dishrag or mop and teach her to shoot a gun is beyond me. They need to know their place and they need to stay in it!

pdfangus":1hxagdqq said:
I begrudge no vet the opportunity for an education and betterment but that opportunity is a reward for taking a risk. Bum luck for her....
My concern is that we have become a nation that is perfectly happy with putting our women in that role....admittedly I have know a few women whom I would not want to fight....but I would not want them to have to go to war to defend me.....I am old.... so I can be old fashioned but I believe the sexes are supposed to be different for a reason...nature made em that way.

I have been chosen to speak on the behalf of all women serving in the military, we wouldn't want to either.

MistyMorning":35hvydw1 said:
pdfangus":35hvydw1 said:

I have been chosen to speak on the behalf of all women serving in the military, we wouldn't want to either.

How about if we put it on sale. Say a 50% off sale? You could go "save" some money!

backhoeboogie":3gmdsykl said:
MistyMorning":3gmdsykl said:
pdfangus":3gmdsykl said:

How about if we put it on sale. Say a 50% off sale? You could go "save" some money!

Well.......you know how us ladies like a bargain! Make that discount a tad bit deeper and maybe...........

Okay okay. We'll throw in a diamond (a real one) and a dozen roses. Just can't afford to cut that 50% off price any deeper.

Latest posts