Ads

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I'll be glad when the ever been arresstred ad runs out. Makes me jumpy everytime I see it

Yeah, that guy gives me the creeps! As much as the guy in the ad about banning guns that guy gives me the creeps as well.

As for the stolen horse taxi in Naples....I think it would be a great story...he's given many excuses for not telling the whole thing. I think he started to, half-way once.

Katherine

Mine's telling me I can fly to USA, round trip $769 and one way $535. Am becoming paranoid, I think someone's trying to get rid of me :lol:

pdfangus":qoa14r9x said:
I am not getting either one of those ads.....
now I am jealous....
On some websites, little tracking things that load with the website/forum look at website activity and even user browsing history and they load ads that matches what it "sees". I suspect the gun ban ad loads because of the number of gun threads here. I recently have been reading some oil and gas reports, and this morning see an ad up above about "getting in on a new refining technology". Trackers like Googleads, Googleanalytics, and doubleclick probably knows everywhere one travels on the web. :wave:

I have no idea why some are seeing ads for Asian girlfriends tho. :lol2: :pretty:

Mine keeps trying to get me to click onto this woman who looks like a fortune teller and a crystal ball ... hmm , should I or not?

greybeard":2ei9rq0d said:
pdfangus":2ei9rq0d said:
I am not getting either one of those ads.....
now I am jealous....
On some websites, little tracking things that load with the website/forum look at website activity and even user browsing history and they load ads that matches what it "sees". I suspect the gun ban ad loads because of the number of gun threads here. I recently have been reading some oil and gas reports, and this morning see an ad up above about "getting in on a new refining technology". Trackers like Googleads, Googleanalytics, and doubleclick probably knows everywhere one travels on the web. :wave:

I have no idea why some are seeing ads for Asian girlfriends tho. :lol2: :pretty:

I get the have you ever been arrested guy and the meet asian women... I always just assumed that someone was watching my browsing history and instead of trying to offer me things I might enjoy they assumed I was single and had no adventure in my life and decided to go out on a limb to help me liven up a little. :nod:

Kidding aside, I'd bet the asian girls are a by product of how many times I search for something with the word "semen" in it... Over the years I've learned to be really specific about some of my searches but I still see some funny stuff every now and then. Did you know that there is a band called "goat semen"?

I've been talking with some buddies about shooting bobcats. Now I'm getting the ad here for cougars! Wrong kind of putty tat

Ryder":1gv56sxf said:
Women in Combat ad.
Might make for an interesting topic.

It is a sas commentary on the continued demasculazation and defeminazation of our society where we have reached the point where it is accetpable to have our women fight our battles for us.

Anyone remeber all the hoopla in the first Iraq war when the first women were captured in battle by the enemy....they were truck drivers if I recall correctly....

now it is not supposed to matter....

I know when I was a young soldier...having a woman in the area in general would have been a big distraction to me....much less having to live with them like one of the guys....

I am all for equal pay for equal work and for equal rights but the pendulum in this has swung too far as well....nearly daily anymore I see women in roles of leadership purely because they are women......and generally they know exactly what "the book" says and have no problem enforcing "the Book" policy....but all too often they do not have the background to understand what the book says or how to interpret the unwritten....this spring I went to a training where I had two young women training me on wetland plants....they had their books with them....unfortunately I had to tell them what the plants were so they could look them up one by one and tell me if they were wetland plants and what class of wetland plants they were....these young women were certified to interpret and teach wetlands....I am not....

how is that for a highjacking? let the chastisement begin......

Latest posts