A room with a view

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":w8ktkup9 said:
I was waiting for a pic of the Ol Nag :hide:

I'll get the old man to post one of me in Custer last year.

Thanks for the compliments, my pics don't do nearly the justice to the country out there.

MM - did you all stay down by Medora? The ND badlands are simply amazing - my friends have a ranch between the South and North units of the Nat'l Park.

Thanks for the pics, I all of the sudden have the itch to get back up there for a while (before it gets cold). I'll bet it was a great trip.

H and H

H and H":3e27kiu8 said:
MM - did you all stay down by Medora? The ND badlands are simply amazing - my friends have a ranch between the South and North units of the Nat'l Park.

Thanks for the pics, I all of the sudden have the itch to get back up there for a while (before it gets cold). I'll bet it was a great trip.

H and H

I did, Bar X Ranch just South of town. The badlands are amazing, my second riding trip there.

MistyMorning":29f8rd3u said:
Angus Cowman":29f8rd3u said:
I was waiting for a pic of the Ol Nag :hide:

I'll get the old man to post one of me in Custer last year.

Thanks for the compliments, my pics don't do nearly the justice to the country out there.

Misty, you are so right. First time I visited up in that part of the country, I was amazed that the black hills were so gorgeous. I stayed in Custer area for a weekend, and enjoyed it so much.

Latest posts