A room with a view

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
Just returned from a week long horse camping trip with one of the nags. The old man is going to post a couple of pics on here for me. I hope.......... :D

john250":17ivuivb said:
MistyMorning":17ivuivb said:
Just returned from a week long horse camping trip with one of the nags. The old man is going to post a couple of pics on here for me. I hope.......... :D

I bet the horse is a beauty, after 4 beers.

Everything is beautiful after 4 beers!

MistyMorning":br539bpg said:
john250":br539bpg said:
MistyMorning":br539bpg said:

I bet the horse is a beauty, after 4 beers.

Everything is beautiful after 4 beers!
Man I love me a cheap date. :mrgreen:

MistyMorning":iz7ecq02 said:

I'm looking forward to the pics! :tiphat:

Alan

Alan":30hzg1ne said:
MistyMorning":30hzg1ne said:

Alan
So am I!

Alan":2e3eomi8 said:
MistyMorning":2e3eomi8 said:

Alan

Maybe this will suffice till she figures out how to pour all the pixels in the computer. I'm thinking a small funnel.

Wisco.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now that's funny! Right Dave and Kathie! :lol:

She must have thought this one was really important since she sent it 3 times

MM1.jpg

MM2.jpg

Mines the app in the middle giving me the evil eye. We rode up in those hills behind the pens and ran into a herd of horses. That was a little exciting to say the least!

The second pic is of the view of my tent at sunset.

Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota

P.S. Jo, I am not a blonde, I have light brown hair ;-)

Latest posts