A new low

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I've been outsmarted by a wireless doorbell :frowns: It's got switches I gotta push :???: Luckly daughter and son-in-law will be by tomorrow,so he'll fix it..GeeWizz,always something :?

Peg -

The doorbell and doorbell button have dip switches. There are probably a bank of 4, or perhaps 6 or 8 switches in each. Each little switch is going to be marked something like A on one end, and B on the other, or perhaps on and off. The problem you're having is that the switch and the doorbell dip switches are not matched. Pull the covers off and make sure they are set identical. Get out your glasses and a toothpick and you can fix it yourself! Good luck. :wave:

Somehow I cannot do it--Dr says it's related to chemo,but seems to me it'd be over by now. I can plan things,even get the supplies,just can't do the job..Very flustrating. Yeah,did get it open,but that's as far as it went. May be kin to writers block.. I;m about ready to fling myself on the floor and have a real ringtailed fit! Don't guess it'd do much good tho... and then I'd have to get up :(

Latest posts