A new grand son on the way

Help Support CattleToday:

How marvelous!! :heart: ---- How brave of his biological mother to give him up... I'm sure Gage is going to have a wonderful life.. :heart: :) :welcome: :banana: :banana:

Last update; The kids went to court yesterday morning. Left Arkansas immediately after for home. They arrived home in Houston at 7:30 PM with my officially legal grandson. As soon as they hit the door I snatched him up and gave him a great big hug. I have never seen new parents and relatives more proud to have this little one entire our family. It was part of the plan and meant to be.
Thanks everyone for your prayers, thoughts and concerns.
John

novatech":1w9zrcf5 said:
Last update; The kids went to court yesterday morning. Left Arkansas immediately after for home. They arrived home in Houston at 7:30 PM with my officially legal grandson. As soon as they hit the door I snatched him up and gave him a great big hug. I have never seen new parents and relatives more proud to have this little one entire our family. It was part of the plan and meant to be.
Thanks everyone for your prayers, thoughts and concerns.
John

Sounds like God has blessed you all. Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats! My parents are in the process of adopting 2 of my nephews. My parents have been legal guardians of them for 9 years now, and I brought adopting them up a few weeks ago because they are worried about the future.
I admire your family for this.

Latest posts