A mess on the southern border.....

Help Support CattleToday:

View attachment 3191

from yesterday's internet news headlines...

Uh, yeah sparky. You're supposed to feel that way at the end of the shift. That's why it's called a work day and not a sit-on-your-ass day..

Ticks me off when people are to involved with their phones to do their job. Business I know don't allow people to be on cellphone yet I've had people tell me to hang on.... example checking out at Walmart, while they stand there and text or on social media for 3 or 4 minutes. Or people in restaurants taking orders than saying hang on while texting or on social media. I'm staring like are they serious. 😳😬 Do people think they get paid to sit on their phones all day.

Ticks me off when people are to involved with their phones to do their job. Business I know don't allow people to be on cellphone yet I've had people tell me to hang on.... example checking out at Walmart, while they stand there and text or on social media for 3 or 4 minutes. Or people in restaurants taking orders than saying hang on while texting or on social media. I'm staring like are they serious. 😳😬 Do people think they get paid to sit on their phones all day.
Are you serious? ;)
That's one of their 'personal rights' and it is not to be trifled with.
Just ask 'em..they'll tell ya, then put on that 'offended' face. It looks kinda like this
:cry:

(I guess the days of working somewhere under the 'no personal phone calls while on the clock' is about a thing of the past.)

Are you serious? ;)
That's one of their 'personal rights' and it is not to be trifled with.
Just ask 'em..they'll tell ya, then put on that 'offended' face. It looks kinda like this
:cry:

(I guess the days of working somewhere under the 'no personal phone calls while on the clock' is about a thing of the past.)

I'm telling ya'll I've got an old soul. I'd understand if it was emergency, somebody texting their babysitter or something important. Yea I get some things need to be handled. As well as I understand people have breaks or in between customers.

Smokers always get more breaks. When I was a waitress I just ask if I could go smoke. My boss would always tell me no cause I didn't smoke. 😝🤣

I'm telling ya'll I've got an old soul. I'd understand if it was emergency, somebody texting their babysitter or something important. Yea I get some things need to be handled. As well as I understand people have breaks or in between customers.

Smokers always get more breaks. When I was a waitress I just ask if I could go smoke. My boss would always tell me no cause I didn't smoke. 😝🤣
Quite a few places here have signs that say you will not be waited on or put your cell phone away while ordering.

Quite a few places here have signs that say you will not be waited on or put your cell phone away while ordering.

Thats good. I don't use my cell phone while ordering. I may at the doctor appointment to look up stuff I can't remember just while filling out papers. I've had my doctor as me to look at stuff on my chart before cause it was quick and easy for me to pull up.

I was inline at Walmart and the lady in front of me BS on her phone the whole time she one handed her rounded up buggy to be paid for with her EBT card. She left the store still on the phone and I mean it was BS she was talking on the phone about.

It is shocking to me that if the government is going to dump these illegals off why are they doing it in small towns? Small towns don't have the infrastructure to support themselves, they dang sure can't support hundreds of illegals! Dump them in Dallas or Houston or better yet - Washington DC. These politicians would see the problem until it impacts them personally. Dump them in these blue states and blue cities they seem to have all of the answers when it comes to illegal aliens.

It is shocking to me that if the government is going to dump these illegals off why are they doing it in small towns? Small towns don't have the infrastructure to support themselves, they dang sure can't support hundreds of illegals! Dump them in Dallas or Houston or better yet - Washington DC. These politicians would see the problem until it impacts them personally. Dump them in these blue states and blue cities they seem to have all of the answers when it comes to illegal aliens.
That's nice in theory but then all the people who voted for that mess pack up and leave to go infect some where else. Texas is having a mass influx of people right now from all sides, both legal and illegal.

Latest posts