A mess on the southern border.....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Don't think we will hear how this is a good thing.

With an influx of illegal aliens that are overwhelming the border patrol, the cartel is smuggling more drugs and are making more money because of Biden's administration border policy. Makes me wonder are the democrats in cahoots with the cartel.

No mean tweets from the office of the POTUS in a while now. That has to count for something people. Come on now. Where's your pride?

Vaccine distribution is still a mess, all your costs are rising and the government is working on a way to legally corrupt the vote. I sure am glad we got that POS out of there so some s#$& would get done.

Next opportunity to make some progress is the 2022 elections. The results of last year's elections should be clear and effects felt by then - even to the people who voted for this. Question is - will the majority realize the mistake made and vote to fix it or will they be pleased with what they did? I don't know.

I'm waiting for one of our biden supporters to tell us how this is good.
I can't get anybody to understand it. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most Biden supporter here see they get that stimulate check and child care credit. "Free money" more people having kids to get more free money, but not understanding its not every year. Anything else they never heard of. 🙄

They are on the way. When they all get here I am going down there.

I wanted to go the first... I have this mixed emotions about the board being opened. I definitely don't agree with it when people here are struggling with jobs, homeless, housing, ect. Yet on the other hand I'm human I feel like some these people are traveling miles to come to the USA. I get them wanting to come to the USA for better opportunities. I don't agree that it's going to be good. Yet some are going to be starving, thirsty, ect. I almost feel like somebody needs to help give these people with food amd water. They are people. I looked at the people traveling to come here before it was what 2,000 miles or something from Guatemala with their families. Them pictures are heartbreaking. I also feel I need to learn a new language just not sure which one. I do good with English. What Spanish?

I looked at the people traveling to come here before it was what 2,000 miles or something from Guatemala with their families.

And no one brings this up? Wonder why... because any one of us would be I jail if we made our family walk across the U.S.A.

I wanted to go the first... I have this mixed emotions about the board being opened. I definitely don't agree with it when people here are struggling with jobs, homeless, housing, ect. Yet on the other hand I'm human I feel like some these people are traveling miles to come to the USA. I get them wanting to come to the USA for better opportunities. I don't agree that it's going to be good. Yet some are going to be starving, thirsty, ect. I almost feel like somebody needs to help give these people with food amd water. They are people. I looked at the people traveling to come here before it was what 2,000 miles or something from Guatemala with their families. Them pictures are heartbreaking. I also feel I need to learn a new language just not sure which one. I do good with English. What Spanish?

And no one brings this up? Wonder why... because any one of us would be I jail if we made our family walk across the U.S.A.
Why don't they stop in Costa Rica? It's a stable, democratic country with a good economy a lot closer to their home. Why walk across Mexico?

Why don't they stop in Costa Rica? It's a stable, democratic country with a good economy a lot closer to their home. Why walk across Mexico?
Very true. Biden didn't make it sound like living a dream. They won't get free stuff there. 😊

Now they're telling them to wait..how do they wait it out, with no place to live...all those wonderful political promises biting his rump...

I wonder why the immigrants get free health care, free transportation to destinations in the United States, free mental health treatment, a stimulus check, free legal representation, and a lot of other free benefits too numerus to mention, but the working taxpayers in this country get none of that. If you are a taxpayer like me, you should be outraged with what the government is doing with our money. I wonder if my grandkids (white American citizens) will be able to attend the college of their chose since the Government is giving big payback checks to colleges with ties to China industries and want colleges to give black and Asian students higher priority to enroll. Combine that with free tuition, the government will dictate who gets to go to college and which one they can attend. Now we have a president that can't remember to wipe his a$$ after he shits and needs a secret service agent come in to assist. makes me sick.

My Dentist tried to buy property in Costa Rica and he said you had to put like 80K in the bank there to go there. He was tore all to pieces at what was going on at our Southern border and preaching while he was working on my teeth. That drill thinky you clean teeth with felt like it had a horsepower when he was cleaning my teeth he was so pizsed over the border thing.

That is one reason why Costa Rica has a good economy and ours is going all to heck. They have good smart politicians that prevent getting other countries people nobody else wants.

Last edited:

Latest posts