Help Support CattleToday:

jhambley

Reaction score
1Z and 4Z
BullsJan201304.jpg

4Z (weaned Nov 21st)
BullsJan201305.jpg

BullsJan201309.jpg

They look fine. Post a picture 6 months from now when they are slick and fat and you will get nothin but compliments!

They both have their strengths! Would like to see them next summer. Are you going to use either of them on some half sibs?

You have kept your eye on quite a few over the last couple years. Have you found one to your liking yet??

Have you found one to your liking yet??

I used a paternal half sib to these bulls on my heifers last year. I also used their uncle (see below) on my cows last year. If I had to pick one of these young bulls right now, I'd pick the 4Z bull.

BoomBoomJan1.jpg

Age? I think I like 4Z best. I think the position made that one's head look bigger than it really is.

jhambley":181v5t89 said:
Polled or horned moms. Betting polled.

Both bulls are out of horned Brookview cows.

So the hodge bull knocked the horns off em. I would have bet polled moms. Anyway they look good jerry.Dont cut em they will work if someone would give them a chance.

Quite frankly I when I see these pics and compare them to other animals that have been posted - these are all good animals.

They all have their flaws and their strong points. No different than any other breed.

I do like one better than the other - in my opinion it also has a better eye set.

I think you could use them all given the right circumstance and the right cows

These guys are very stocky - and knowing how the Herf calves out - there will be no problem - the calves will have the
traditional small head.

You are doing well my friend - looking good

Be safe

Bez

Latest posts