• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

7x16 or 7x18 open trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any dealers that are not " sky high " that are in Va. Nc. Md. Sc. ? They want 3 grand for them here whether they are utility trailer or just a car hauler with a dove tail. I feel that's too high so looking for alternative places.

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I forgot about new London trailers I am going to pick up a trailer Saturday from them. sorry disregard but if you want a good trailer with a good deal try new london

Nesikep

Reaction score
It all depends on the build quality.. My trailer was $4000 for a 20ft'er 7 years ago and was built like crapola.. a fellow I know paid much more for a shorter trailer, but 6 years later it still looks like new, unlike mine

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
skyhightree1":md6ykghl said:
Does anyone know of any dealers that are not " sky high " that are in Va. Nc. Md. Sc. ? They want 3 grand for them here whether they are utility trailer or just a car hauler with a dove tail. I feel that's too high so looking for alternative places.

Didn't someone just complete welding school?

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
True Grit Farms":230lhyup said:
skyhightree1":230lhyup said:

Didn't someone just complete welding school?
Sure did but no time to build one need it asap for a job but I am building one slowly to use as a nurse tank trailer.

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Nesikep":1iduze5p said:
It all depends on the build quality.. My trailer was $4000 for a 20ft'er 7 years ago and was built like crapola.. a fellow I know paid much more for a shorter trailer, but 6 years later it still looks like new, unlike mine

I just need the trailer to last a month then after that it will be retired from service and used as a back up trailer. It will have a easy life

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score

pricefarm

Reaction score
skyhightree1":2blc870e said:
JW IN VA":2blc870e said:
skyhightree1":2blc870e said:
I don't know what you are asking

On New London website

Oh ok :lol: Na I will link the one I pick up tomorrow. While there I will be working on a deal for a 6x12 tandem axle dump trailer too.

https://www.newlondontrailers.com/windo ... eID=527638

I have been looking at buying a dump trialer. What do U like better the twin cylinder or the the signal cylinder with the scissor?

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
pricefarm":3nj8v80l said:
skyhightree1":3nj8v80l said:
JW IN VA":3nj8v80l said:
On New London website

Oh ok :lol: Na I will link the one I pick up tomorrow. While there I will be working on a deal for a 6x12 tandem axle dump trailer too.

https://www.newlondontrailers.com/windo ... eID=527638

I have been looking at buying a dump trialer. What do U like better the twin cylinder or the the signal cylinder with the scissor?

Edited to add below
I preferred 2 cylinder till I read the following

http://bigtextrailers.com/hoist-comparison/

pricefarm

Reaction score
I like the scissor style. They sure are expensive. I would like to find a used one but haven't had any luck

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
pricefarm":jbrb6dsg said:
I like the scissor style. They sure are expensive. I would like to find a used one but haven't had any luck

Check that dealer they sell a lot of used trailers. I am going to shoot for a scissor unit and check them out tomorrow. Do you have a size you are looking for? Anything you want me to ask for you?

Latest posts