7x16 or 7x18 open trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any dealers that are not " sky high " that are in Va. Nc. Md. Sc. ? They want 3 grand for them here whether they are utility trailer or just a car hauler with a dove tail. I feel that's too high so looking for alternative places.

I forgot about new London trailers I am going to pick up a trailer Saturday from them. sorry disregard but if you want a good trailer with a good deal try new london

It all depends on the build quality.. My trailer was $4000 for a 20ft'er 7 years ago and was built like crapola.. a fellow I know paid much more for a shorter trailer, but 6 years later it still looks like new, unlike mine

skyhightree1":md6ykghl said:
Does anyone know of any dealers that are not " sky high " that are in Va. Nc. Md. Sc. ? They want 3 grand for them here whether they are utility trailer or just a car hauler with a dove tail. I feel that's too high so looking for alternative places.

Didn't someone just complete welding school?

True Grit Farms":230lhyup said:
skyhightree1":230lhyup said:

Didn't someone just complete welding school?
Sure did but no time to build one need it asap for a job but I am building one slowly to use as a nurse tank trailer.

Nesikep":1iduze5p said:
It all depends on the build quality.. My trailer was $4000 for a 20ft'er 7 years ago and was built like crapola.. a fellow I know paid much more for a shorter trailer, but 6 years later it still looks like new, unlike mine

I just need the trailer to last a month then after that it will be retired from service and used as a back up trailer. It will have a easy life

skyhightree1":2blc870e said:
JW IN VA":2blc870e said:
skyhightree1":2blc870e said:
I don't know what you are asking

On New London website

Oh ok :lol: Na I will link the one I pick up tomorrow. While there I will be working on a deal for a 6x12 tandem axle dump trailer too.

https://www.newlondontrailers.com/windo ... eID=527638

I have been looking at buying a dump trialer. What do U like better the twin cylinder or the the signal cylinder with the scissor?

pricefarm":3nj8v80l said:
skyhightree1":3nj8v80l said:
JW IN VA":3nj8v80l said:
On New London website

Oh ok :lol: Na I will link the one I pick up tomorrow. While there I will be working on a deal for a 6x12 tandem axle dump trailer too.

https://www.newlondontrailers.com/windo ... eID=527638

I have been looking at buying a dump trialer. What do U like better the twin cylinder or the the signal cylinder with the scissor?

Edited to add below
I preferred 2 cylinder till I read the following

http://bigtextrailers.com/hoist-comparison/

pricefarm":jbrb6dsg said:
I like the scissor style. They sure are expensive. I would like to find a used one but haven't had any luck

Check that dealer they sell a lot of used trailers. I am going to shoot for a scissor unit and check them out tomorrow. Do you have a size you are looking for? Anything you want me to ask for you?

Latest posts