7040 is here

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well i finally got my new 7040 HD SU 4wd loader tractor.man the hydro shuttle is nice an smooth.easy to shift from farward to reverse.all the controls is on the right hand side within easy reach.it has 2 sets of remotes on it.an i hate to say this but it seems tobe easier operate than my HST tractor.

you got the right pic HDrider.i got the 1 with ROPS as i dont like cabs at all.i got what i think is a real good deal with my trade in.mine also has 2 sets of remotes.

Kubota doesn't make an SU model with a cab, only the HD models. I think you will like the 7040 bigbull, I like my 7040hdc a lot.

I have a 2008 model 7040, been a good tractor has a little over a 1000 hours on it. They are a little light but good tractors for what I do, love the shuttle shift. Been several times of running it all day, jump in the truck and turn the turn signal on and the truck does not move, oh well then it hits me.

i love the shuttle shift as well.and i havent had any probs getting used to it going from an hst tractor.what i like is that it can pickup our 1800 lb + round bales.an pull the hay hauler.

bigbull338":28u6bpmf said:
i love the shuttle shift as well.and i havent had any probs getting used to it going from an hst tractor.what i like is that it can pickup our 1800 lb + round bales.an pull the hay hauler.

Hi moisture coastal??

no dry hay,that was cut on mon an tues an started baling on wed.an finished baling fri an was hauled an stacked by sun.

bigbull338":26l4fm6p said:
well i finally got my new 7040 HD SU 4wd loader tractor.man the hydro shuttle is nice an smooth.easy to shift from farward to reverse.all the controls is on the right hand side within easy reach.it has 2 sets of remotes on it.an i hate to say this but it seems tobe easier operate than my HST tractor.

I've never ran a tractor with HST. I would think the HST would be awesome doing any kind of loader work and much faster than any type of shuttle.

well i ran the HST tractor for 2.5yrs.an it is a great loader tractor because of the HST.but you can get tired going from toe to heel an back again doing loader work.an you can back up with ease using the HST.

Latest posts