7 Month old Bull Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid

Reaction score
BullF1201pica.jpg

This is another one of our bull calves. He is 7 months old.

ALACOWMAN":1cbhxtl1 said:
well as cow pollinator said with a limited source of genetics he's working with,, no doubt he is

No doubt? The genetics aren't as limited as your assumptions imply they are.

Massey135":1rpax6xh said:
Are these bulls the same genetics as the ones you posted that were in the feed test?

Yes the genetics are the same. In fact this calf is a full brother to the bull pictured below. The other calf is sired by the grand sire to these two bulls

PeteBBsbutt.jpg

sure like mmy 1/2 blood red polls, gonna keep some for replacements, and one will end up in my freezer

Massey135":2y7oxnst said:
ALACOWMAN":2y7oxnst said:
well as cow pollinator said with a limited source of genetics he's working with,, no doubt he is

well im sure you've googled it enough to more about that....

ALACOWMAN":2yy058ux said:
Massey135":2yy058ux said:
ALACOWMAN":2yy058ux said:

It's amazing the information available at your finger tips. I hope one day youll be proficient enough at utilizing a search engine to no longer make uneducated, blanket statements.
I forgive you though, I can understand it being pretty tough having to watch some young punk do it bigger and better than you've ever had the capacity to. From now on, ill take your handicap into consideration when replying to your disdainful undertones.

No doubt? The genetics aren't as limited as your assumptions imply they are.[/quote]well im sure you've googled it enough to more about that....[/quote]

It's amazing the information available at your finger tips. I hope one day youll be proficient enough at utilizing a search engine to no longer make uneducated, blanket statements.
I forgive you though, I can understand it being pretty tough having to watch some young punk do it bigger and better than you've ever had the capacity to. From now on, ill take your handicap into consideration when replying to your disdainful undertones.[/quote] you dont have to forgive me, infact id prefer you didnt.. :lol: maybe you'll develope enough self esteem one day, you wont feel the need to Impress folks

ALACOWMAN":3hibn3m0 said:
well im sure you've googled it enough to more about that....[/quote]

I forgive you though, I can understand it being pretty tough having to watch some young punk do it bigger and better than you've ever had the capacity to. From now on, ill take your handicap into consideration when replying to your disdainful undertones.[/quote] you dont have to forgive me, infact id prefer you didnt.. :lol: maybe you'll develope enough self esteem one day, you wont feel the need to Impress folks[/quote]
Clearly you feel the need as you edited your post to correctly spell impress.

Jovid,
You certainly have some nice cattle. The only thing that I don't care for with this calf is his topline, otherwise he is pretty fancy. It could be the camera making him look weak there. I know that it is hard to take pics of cattle.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but this is for Massey135 --

[youtube]rmx4twCK3_I[/youtube]

The people that you disrespect have many adult years of practical cattle keeping and management experience. They have learned by living it. Something that you have not.

Massey135":237eadxd said:
ALACOWMAN":237eadxd said:

I forgive you though, I can understand it being pretty tough having to watch some young punk do it bigger and better than you've ever had the capacity to. From now on, ill take your handicap into consideration when replying to your disdainful undertones.[/quote] you dont have to forgive me, infact id prefer you didnt.. :lol: maybe you'll develope enough self esteem one day, you wont feel the need to Impress folks[/quote]
Clearly you feel the need as you edited your post to correctly spell impress.[/quote] nope... that was for me, ive already got you figured out, so theres no need to :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3j8w7tfu said:
well im sure you've googled it enough to more about that....[/quote]

....and over the internet, no less....LMBO!

chippie":32wlindg said:
Jovid,
You certainly have some nice cattle. The only thing that I don't care for with this calf is his topline, otherwise he is pretty fancy. It could be the camera making him look weak there. I know that it is hard to take pics of cattle.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but this is for Massey135 --

[youtube]rmx4twCK3_I[/youtube]

The people that you disrespect have many adult years of practical cattle keeping and management experience. They have learned by living it. Something that you have not.
I love that ad...

"He's a french model"
"Ah?...Bonjour"
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

angusdave63":ul4rgp8j said:
sure like mmy 1/2 blood red polls, gonna keep some for replacements, and one will end up in my freezer

I know you will like the one that you put in the freezer

Jovid":2xos0v9m said:
Massey135":2xos0v9m said:
Are these bulls the same genetics as the ones you posted that were in the feed test?

Yes the genetics are the same. In fact this calf is a full brother to the bull pictured below. The other calf is sired by the grand sire to these two bulls

PeteBBsbutt.jpg
Bulls are pleasing to look at.

Latest posts