7% Iodine

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw on the news this week a girl wrecked her with 4 other people in it,one one pretty serious.They charged her with a DUI from huffing computer cleaner.

It's always going to be something. If it's not meth, it's crack, ice, crank, huffing glue / paint / something. If that doesn't work, it's brake cleaner or who knows what else. Been to Walmart to buy brake cleaner lately? You get carded, just like with alcohol.

I think that we should give 'em what they want and lots of it. A few weeks of that and they won't be around anymore. Let them kill themselves silly....... :D

cmjust0, sorry that I didn't give more info. If the person on the list bought a large amount, buys a small amount for several days, from a town that is some distance from here. My point is that there are several things that we look at. I am sorry about your friend, that would not of happened here. It doesn't make a sense why they did that.

Sorry that I got carried away on this board. I know that it is not a doppers board, but I just get worked up on this when I see our youth get wasted on it.

Jeffers Livestock has Triodine-7, " triple source of iodine tincture 7%. Antiseptic and disinfectant. For topical application to disinfect superficial wounds, cuts,abrasions, insect bites and minor bruises. May be applied to navels of newborn animals. Stable and will not crystallize. Cannot be used to make illegal drugs", in there catalog online. I didn't try to buy any but it appears to be available.

Latest posts