5 month old bull calves

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":3i1tmu1a said:
Jovid":3i1tmu1a said:
alacattleman":3i1tmu1a said:
ive got a question,, what does that sign say next to the road.. and why is it there??? :cowboy:

Not sure what it says. Somebody just stopped by one day and asked if they could put up a sign out in the pasture along the highway. So we said ok. ;-) ;-)

Dangit...got my curiosity up now. Probably won't ever find out lessen I buy a bull from Jovid. ;-)

I guess if you guys really want to know what the sign says I will read it and let you know. It's just probably somebody advertising something.....

Jovid":378dcgl7 said:
I guess if you guys really want to know what the sign says I will read it and let you know. It's just probably somebody advertising something.....

I enlarged the photo and am reading it...... Something like.....
Angus.....better .......than.....Red.....Po.....

Can't make out the last couple of letters - yes, you may want to go read the sign.

djinwa":2349928z said:
Jovid":2349928z said:

I enlarged the photo and am reading it...... Something like.....
Angus.....better .......than.....Red.....Po.....

Can't make out the last couple of letters - yes, you may want to go read the sign.

ha haha!

ANAZAZI":2b88iqzp said:
Julian":2b88iqzp said:
Calf pictures are difficult to read as not everyone knows if the calf is in either a "stretch" or "fill" growth phase.

I have little to say about the calves, but I wish to say that this quote is pure wisdom.
:nod:

angus9259":w3jq7vo1 said:
ANAZAZI":w3jq7vo1 said:
Julian":w3jq7vo1 said:
Calf pictures are difficult to read as not everyone knows if the calf is in either a "stretch" or "fill" growth phase.

I have little to say about the calves, but I wish to say that this quote is pure wisdom.
:nod:
in between those stretch and fill modes does poor structure change??

alacattleman":2xbl59u1 said:
in between those stretch and fill modes does poor structure change??
I am not saying structure changes, merely like the wording of a "stretch or fill phase".

Latest posts