4 car should be pulled from the chase

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
A year or two ago the 15 car was taken out for spinning on his own, this year the 4 car knows his car wont get above 30 mph stays in line on the green flag and takes out the 6 car as he goes by, said he didnt see him, Ray Charles would have known he was there, caused the caution and made the chase, lets see if Nascar keeps it consistant and pulls that sausage.

Didnt have to pull over, 6 car went around him like the rest of the line would have, except he took the 6 car out to end the race, If he didnt do that he would have finished 30th or worse and wouldnt have made the chase, not much to race when your car wont even go over 30mph.

I'm pretty sure they will blame it all on Brady and Belichick.
i

I don't keep up with nascar, but my brother sent me a link to this picture so I guess he's the winner.

M-5":2lzpcl6c said:
So I guess your guy missed the cut off. BTW I don't care who wins as long as it aint a bush logano or Gordon.
You forgot Johnson and his crew chief told him he needed a caution at the flag stand it looked to me like he dumped the 6 on purpose

greybeard"[b:3aituv3r said:
]I'm pretty sure they will blame it all on Brady and Belichick.[/b]
i

I don't keep up with nascar, but my brother sent me a link to this picture so I guess he's the winner.

So true. So true. :clap:

I must of missed the whole race, Jr, and logano on the front row for the restart at Talladega, Id take Jr over the 22 any day of the week, and I think the 11 car was involved in the wreck and finished 37th, guess the 4 would have made it without the caution.

Guess we will never know, Im sure the 4 car would have finished on the lead lap with a blown motor and top speed of 30mph with 3 laps left. Nascar is like a circus anymore, change rules week to week, do what you have to make the playoffs, not much racing going on anymore and they wonder why their losing their fan base, only a few racers left worth watching, when there done Im done watching, the sport is more about who has the money and not about talent.

haase":csk8uzp4 said:
Guess we will never know, Im sure the 4 car would have finished on the lead lap with a blown motor and top speed of 30mph with 3 laps left. Nascar is like a circus anymore, change rules week to week, do what you have to make the playoffs, not much racing going on anymore and they wonder why their losing their fan base, only a few racers left worth watching, when there done Im done watching, the sport is more about who has the money and not about talent.

Yesterday I watched the entire race. First time this year. I like Talladega cause Ive been to so many races there. I lost a lot of interest when the old timers started retiring several years ago. Its not must watch TV for me anymore. I like #4 but I don't really have a favorite. Its an interesting format but it is a business and they have to try and get the younger generation involved because a lot of the diehard fans are Gone.

I agree they have to get younger fans interested, been watching it since the early 80s and the sport has changed alot, kind of like the nfl too many rules, hope they do what it takes to get the fan base back were it should be, just not sure if there going in the right direction.

haase":1cq4sjjy said:
A year or two ago the 15 car was taken out for spinning on his own, this year the 4 car knows his car wont get above 30 mph stays in line on the green flag and takes out the 6 car as he goes by, said he didnt see him, Ray Charles would have known he was there, caused the caution and made the chase, lets see if Nascar keeps it consistant and pulls that sausage.
In car video shows him turning the wheel right...would have to have had on blinders to not see it.

TB521":1sv97ljy said:
M-5":1sv97ljy said:
So I guess your guy missed the cut off. BTW I don't care who wins as long as it aint a bush logano or Gordon.
You forgot Johnson and his crew chief told him he needed a caution at the flag stand it looked to me like he dumped the 6 on purpose

Hadn't heard anything about that one.

Saw the same in car shot too TB, 6 car was 3/4 of the way by him when he turned right,im sure the spotter told him outside also, Its not racing, just doing what you have to do to make it. I like how the 22 car pulled down in front of the 20 on pit road and break checked him, what an idiot, hope the 20 car has something to say about the 22 winning the championship. :lol2:

TexasBred":nllpqr3r said:
TB521":nllpqr3r said:
M-5":nllpqr3r said:

Hadn't heard anything about that one.
They played the audio after the the race on victory lap

Latest posts