[4-19-2009 through 5-01-2009]

Help Support CattleToday:

show steer up":269bp742 said:
:lol: So Spock.......The new question is :lol:
WHEN WILL THE WATER RECED AND WHY :roll:
In that hot Georgia sun, it won't take any time at all for a whole pile of water to recede. The thing in Georgia one has to watch out for are the tornadoes moving through Cobb County. If you can dodge them, you can live a long happy life there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

show steer up":3q4k9wtv said:
oh gosh where is my rolling on the floor, wetting all over the place smilie when I need it :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can probably find one. After all, I am a certified icon developer.

HerefordSire":1zc2ph0n said:
ga. prime":1zc2ph0n said:
April 19, 2004 went to the New Savannah Bluff Lock and Dam and caught a big mess of shad. April 20, 2004 smoked shad and declared "that's better than smoked mullet". All my friends agreed. Thanks for reminding me of the date- If the water recedes I'll try to make it back on the 19th.

There is more to the story. Er...allot more. Any nuclear generators out that way?
Well, on the Ga. side there's the 2.4 million kilowatt nuclear Plant Vogtle about 30 miles downriver run by Ga. Power and Oglethorpe power. On the S.C. side there's the U.S. Govt.'s Savannah River Site where plutonium is manufactured for use in nuclear weapons. It's about 25 miles downriver and slightly inland. If you don't count those two, no there's not any nuclear generators in the area.

show steer up":2r201d1j said:
oh gosh where is my rolling on the floor, wetting all over the place smilie when I need it :lol: :lol: :lol:

HerefordSire":2r201d1j said:
I can probably find one. After all, I am a certified icon developer.

HerefordSire":2r201d1j said:
:D please do :D

Where is the rolling on floor and wetting all over the place :???:
try again, please :D

but good try

ga. prime":37g5k5bf said:
HerefordSire":37g5k5bf said:
ga. prime":37g5k5bf said:
April 19, 2004 went to the New Savannah Bluff Lock and Dam and caught a big mess of shad. April 20, 2004 smoked shad and declared "that's better than smoked mullet". All my friends agreed. Thanks for reminding me of the date- If the water recedes I'll try to make it back on the 19th.

There is more to the story. Er...allot more. Any nuclear generators out that way?
Well, on the Ga. side there's the 2.4 million kilowatt nuclear Plant Vogtle about 30 miles downriver run by Ga. Power and Oglethorpe power. On the S.C. side there's the U.S. Govt.'s Savannah River Site where plutonium is manufactured for use in nuclear weapons. It's about 25 miles downriver and slightly inland. If you don't count those two, no there's not any nuclear generators in the area.

I think you are going to be better off where you are instead of being closer to the New Madrid fault line. Memphis and Kansas City are very close.

It is very possible Israel and Iran are on there verge of going to war against each other. I am not sure what is going down.

HerefordSire":f5uriv0z said:
Sept 11-2001 to April 19-2009 = 7 Years 7 Months 7 Days = 66666 Hours

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Both the Waco and Oklahoma massacres took place on 19th April.

How many days between Sept 11 2001 and 1 May 2009?
2789 Days
2789 Days divided by 2 equals 1394.5
1394.5 Days from Sept 11 2001, comes to July 7 2005, the day of the London bombings.
1394.5 Days from July 7 2005, comes to May 1 2009.

I would say this Swine event could be classified as a planned event according to the dates I have posted.

john250":3vveufff said:
Drug companies? Corporate farms? Trilateral Commission? Masons? Liberals? Hassidic Jews? Amish? What sinister cabal planned this one?

Not sure John. But this entire swine thing is beggining to form a pattern I was looking for within the dates. My guess is the Illuminati which are reportedly higher up Masons. There are allot of other patterns I am seeing. I am kind of scared of the date of May 1st. Street says to watch out for New York City..Manhatten. It would not surprise me to see the Dow Jones Industrial average crash any day now. I am glad I am in cash. Time-zero......

HerefordSire":2r3h1d4u said:
john250":2r3h1d4u said:
Drug companies? Corporate farms? Trilateral Commission? Masons? Liberals? Hassidic Jews? Amish? What sinister cabal planned this one?

Not sure John. But this entire swine thing is beggining to form a pattern I was looking for within the dates. My guess is the Illuminati which are reportedly higher up Masons. There are allot of other patterns I am seeing. I am kind of scared of the date of May 1st. Street says to watch out for New York City..Manhatten. It would not surprise me to see the Dow Jones Industrial average crash any day now. I am glad I am in cash. Time-zero......

Right again HS, the Dow crashed up 44 points yesterday. :?

iowahawkeyes":1ljncpmj said:
the Dow crashed up 44 points yesterday. :?

Careful now, don't be poking a stick at a hornets nest. Their is always a tomorrow in the future.