30 Things You'll Never Hear a Redneck Say

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
30. Oh I just couldn't, she's only sixteen.
29. I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
28. Duct tape won't fix that.
27. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.
26. We don't keep firearms in this house.
25. You can't feed that to the dog.
24. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.
23. Wrestling is fake.
22. We're vegetarians.
21. Do you think my gut is too big?
20. I'll have grapefruit and orange juice instead of biscuits and gravy.
19. Honey, we don't need another dog.
18. Who gives a damn who won the Civil War?
17. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
16. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
15. I just couldn't find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
14. Trim the fat off that steak.
13 Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
12. The tires on that truck are too big.
11. I've got it all on the C: drive.
10. Unsweetened tea tastes better.
9. My fiancee, Melinda, is registered at Tiffany's.
8. I've got two cases of Zima for the Super Bowl.
7. Checkmate.
6. She's too young to be wearing a bikini.
5. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.
4. I don't have a favorite college team.
3. You Guys.
2. Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Betty Mae.

AND #1 THING THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A SOUTHERN BOY
SAY: 1. Nope, no more for me. I'm driving.

I've said #1, #23 and #27, but I'd stick a boot in your ass if you tell me I'm not Southern. I think your sayings apply to rednecks more than Southerners.

I got upset the other night when the president of nascar said on tv that the CONFEDERATE FLAG meant nothing to him. i know for years it has been a symbol of hate. but it means much more to me.

She's never been a symbol of hate. Libs and such have brought on that term over the years. How is it that Gen Lee was the most respected General ever to walk the US, even by his adversaries? And now we can't even have a school named after him. It used to be fine for a car in Hazzard County to be named General Lee. Now it's viewed differently. How about state flags? It's just like abortion and shacking up. The masses get more liberal and as time goes on things that used be accepted or not accepted are totally the opposite. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. I'm sticking to the old way. I ain't living by the law of the Jungle, I'm livin by the law the Good Lord layed down.

D.R. Cattle":1otpqyia said:
She's never been a symbol of hate. Libs and such have brought on that term over the years. How is it that Gen Lee was the most respected General ever to walk the US, even by his adversaries? And now we can't even have a school named after him. It used to be fine for a car in Hazzard County to be named General Lee. Now it's viewed differently. How about state flags? It's just like abortion and shacking up. The masses get more liberal and as time goes on things that used be accepted or not accepted are totally the opposite. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. I'm sticking to the old way. I ain't living by the law of the Jungle, I'm livin by the law the Good Lord layed down.
Darn good advice D.R. I feel the same way. History has been distorted to suit those against certain eras, and times when they felt they were opressed.Robert E. Lee would probably ask to return to his grave, if he saw what this Nation is becoming.This Nation was founded on God, Guns, and Guts. Not by same sex fairies, and scum being married, and by the Liberals taking a bite out of us a piece at a time.We all need to think about what D.R. has said.

D.R. Cattle":1pncaz2o said:

I'm with you D.R.
They don't make them any better than General Lee.
It is amazing how they have distorted history all these years.
Amazing how prejudiced people call us prejudiced.

D.R. Cattle":1aktwn8t said:

Amen from an old country boy from Texas. Well said.

Crowderfarms":2eur7j7u said:
D.R. Cattle":2eur7j7u said:
Darn good advice D.R. I feel the same way. History has been distorted to suit those against certain eras, and times when they felt they were opressed.Robert E. Lee would probably ask to return to his grave, if he saw what this Nation is becoming.This Nation was founded on God, Guns, and Guts. Not by same sex fairies, and scum being married, and by the Liberals taking a bite out of us a piece at a time.We all need to think about what D.R. has said.

Amen to ya both. ALACOWMAN, you get a big AMEN also. ;-)

Amens all around! Maybe it's too late, but I think we need to take our country back to its roots. Anarchy is coming fast. Everyone is out for themselves. Most of us live out where it is much better than most areas, but it is rapidly spreading into our neighborhoods. :mad:

Check proper flag etiquette. I fly a 4X6 Old Glory with a 3X3 Confederate beneath. True confederate flag is square, not rectangular like Hollywood shows it. Confederate flag should be smaller and below the American Flag. (Unless you represent some radical group which is part of the reason the flag is not looked upon properly anyway)

D.R. Cattle":13dh6dn8 said:
Check proper flag etiquette. I fly a 4X6 Old Glory with a 3X3 Confederate beneath. True confederate flag is square, not rectangular like Hollywood shows it. Confederate flag should be smaller and below the American Flag. (Unless you represent some radical group which is part of the reason the flag is not looked upon properly anyway)
I have a CSA Battle flag. I'm proud as can be, to fly her, and have no one complain about it, or tell me I can't fly it.I have a lot of Kin, that fought for the Confederacy, it's a way I can show them they are not forgotten. Also a member of the SOCV, Sons of Confederate Veterans. As Southerners, we need to preserve our history, as hard as we can.There's too many groups out there trying to stop us.

ALACOWMAN":3q1kr8eo said:
I got upset the other night when the president of nascar said on tv that the CONFEDERATE FLAG meant nothing to him. i know for years it has been a symbol of hate. but it means much more to me.

The confederate battle flag is a symbol of states and personal rights.Has nothing to do with slavery, that is liberal propaganda! :mad:

35. And miss the season premiere of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"!
36. We dont allow firearms in this house.
37. Dale who?

38. Tomorrow is the first day of hunting season and I have to work!

Latest posts