30 Acres Fenced with barb.

Help Support CattleToday:

This place I have seen. It doesnt do it justice there is quit a bit of pasture land to it also.. I would say about 50 acres is Pasture maybe more.. And they want 84,000 for almost 76 acres !
Its cloe to a well populated city for this area with need for Dental Employee's are short around here.

http://www.jeffcarterrealestate.com/Gre ... 20504.html

Hoppy72450":1w0c3yd3 said:
This place I have seen. It doesnt do it justice there is quit a bit of pasture land to it also.. I would say about 50 acres is Pasture maybe more.. And they want 84,000 for almost 76 acres !
Its cloe to a well populated city for this area with need for Dental Employee's are short around here.

Well, the pictures look nice........just wonder why it is only $1100 an acre. Almost sure their is another story their.

1982vett":28ry1r8p said:
Hoppy72450":28ry1r8p said:

Well, the pictures look nice........just wonder why it is only $1100 an acre. Almost sure their is another story their.
Well I looked at it like maybe 4 days ago. I went out there and its pretty nice.. I couldnt find anything wrong with it.. If I had the money I would bye it..

Well I talked to the guy who owns the Cattle down the Road.. I told him that I was new to it all and I was wanting to learn the ropes before I started anything.. Also told him that I would be a Hobby farmer for now tell I get the hang of things and can add enough to supplement income. May not get to where i can make a livin doing it at all.. Then again I can do it till I retire and or maybe even after for alittle extra money Hopefully.. Will work with him on the days I am not at work... He only has 20 Acres.. with 50 cattle on it.. So its not no ranch size place but a good start.. He said he usally gets up around 4 a.m. and starts going down the road to get the Hay from my neighbor.. So maybe I will learn it all.. Mom said she would give me the little tractor they got thats a old ford about a 40ish H.P. Tractor.. I can use that for picking up hay also has a hay spear home made on the end. So I can use it.. Said I could probaly find a Mower to attach to it for bushhoggin the grass out there to get it manageable. So we will see what i can do about getting it all going. Dad said I should drag the pond, maybe talk to a Driller about drilling for Well Water.. He recommends putting it Beside the Gate line and placeing a Metal Tub to run water in it for Watering the livestock.. Dad said I should start with chickens too.. That way it wouldnt be such a burden feeding them tell I get the hang of working with cattle. So here's to the New Year and a New Start...

Happy New Year all !

Good for you. I found out when I was young, people will slow down and show/teach you allot more as long as they are not paying you to to stand around and listen.

By the way my zip code is 72396.

upfrombottom":3agw2jls said:
Good for you. I found out when I was young, people will slow down and show/teach you allot more as long as they are not paying you to to stand around and listen.

By the way my zip code is 72396.

My Grandpa use to live in Wynne a long time ago.. I went there to pick up a soldier one time just a few years back... Was like Mayberry..lol (Nice)