270 weatherby mag

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":3peul64g said:
And as you can guess I do need all the guns I've got. :lol: :lol:

Cal

There's two on my wish list. Don't need 'em. Can't justify buying them. But I will.

kenny thomas":2w9i3mmm said:
Yep, last nights buy was a Remington 1100, 16ga. Put it in a soft case and stored it away.
Two S&W 38's last week my wife decided she liked so she put them away. Not much profit in that but sure keeps her from fussing at me for trading.

I'd sure like to have that 16ga 1100 in a lefty

Cant say I have seen one 3way but I am going to another gun show next weekend so I will watch for one.
Todays buy is a Ruger LCP 380 auto pistol. I hate auto pistols so if anybody likes it, bye bye.

If you have the money i have the time to deliver. haha
Last time I was in New York I had to UPS a pistol back home so I could get across the border at Niagara. Didnt want to spend the winter in Canada.

kenny thomas":2vnmfn4x said:
Cant say I have seen one 3way but I am going to another gun show next weekend so I will watch for one.
Todays buy is a Ruger LCP 380 auto pistol. I hate auto pistols so if anybody likes it, bye bye.

I have one in a KelTec. Fits in my front pocket. I'll probably shoot my nuts off with it someday! :frowns:

3waycross":3szsli3p said:
kenny thomas":3szsli3p said:

I have one in a KelTec. Fits in my front pocket. I'll probably shoot my nuts off with it someday! :frowns:

I had a great uncle with a wooden leg. As a kid I was always told that he had a 25 auto go off in his pocket and shoot his leg and in those days caused complications and they had to take the leg off. Just a couple years ago someone else told me that he was messing around with someones wife and got caught and as he was running out the back door shot himself in the leg.
So either way be careful. haha

kenny thomas":1vzadub1 said:
Last time I was in New York I had to UPS a pistol back home so I could get across the border at Niagara. Didnt want to spend the winter in Canada.

Chicken Shytt !! :lol:
Btw our jails are like a Holiday Express . ;-)

3way , you better make sure you don't need that "stuff" anymore before you shoot it off by accident .. :lol: :cowboy:

hillsdown":2291svvw said:
kenny thomas":2291svvw said:

Chicken Shytt !! :lol:
Btw our jails are like a Holiday Express . ;-)

3way , you better make sure you don't need that "stuff" anymore before you shoot it off by accident .. :lol: :cowboy:

He[[ HD at my age and married almost 36 years I don't need it now.......why do you think I'm so grouchy all the time.

I discovered many years ago that even a 32 Auto pointed at you in hands of an irate husband looks big enough that you could crawl down the barrel.

dun":7hmmh9f1 said:
I discovered many years ago that even a 32 Auto pointed at you in hands of an irate husband looks big enough that you could crawl down the barrel.

Saw that on the Discovery channel did ya? :shock:

3waycross":24xyeuxd said:
dun":24xyeuxd said:

I'll admit to it being a helluva discovery at the time

3waycross":25ytr3gy said:
dun":25ytr3gy said:

That was back when the discovery channel was in the making, as in the the grand canyon was just a creek

I am gonna have to buy the 270 weatherby back again I think. Had someone else today wanting it even at a higher price. If I can keep this up I can make a living on one rifle. It really must have been to cheap at the begining.