2017 pictures of deer kills and trail camers pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3jqpmwp7 said:
wacocowboy":3jqpmwp7 said:
I have seen some of the nicest bucks this year that I have ever seen around this area, but none on my place all on other people's places or grazing on the side of the road.

This years been pretty odd I think with the over abundance of acorns there definitely not moving much during the day. The days I did hunt there were big bucks standing on the edge of the woods until it got too dark to shoot then walked out. I was in a field and there was a nice buck with a doe of course not hunting they came out and looked at me like I was crazy

They are out in the open here but not places you can shoot. I saw two beautiful at least 10s in someone's goat field with a nice doe. I seen some really nice ones grazing on the side of the road. It is like they know where they cannot be shot at and are just teasing you.

wacocowboy":f0g762li said:
skyhightree1":f0g762li said:
wacocowboy":f0g762li said:
I have seen some of the nicest bucks this year that I have ever seen around this area, but none on my place all on other people's places or grazing on the side of the road.

This years been pretty odd I think with the over abundance of acorns there definitely not moving much during the day. The days I did hunt there were big bucks standing on the edge of the woods until it got too dark to shoot then walked out. I was in a field and there was a nice buck with a doe of course not hunting they came out and looked at me like I was crazy

They are out in the open here but not places you can shoot. I saw two beautiful at least 10s in someone's goat field with a nice doe. I seen some really nice ones grazing on the side of the road. It is like they know where they cannot be shot at and are just teasing you.[/quote]

They are :lol:

Latest posts