20/20 Vision- Simmental

Help Support CattleToday:

Gary89

Reaction score
I've seen some discussion on here about this bull and some positive feedback. I am planning on trying some of him on a few cows and wondering what he works best on as I have had limited exposure to his calves and never personally seen the bull.
I've been told he's pretty safe for heifers, so I'm going to use him for that plus some other solid black cows to avoid too much white.

I really like this bull and have had great luck with him. I've also heard that he is dead now. I'd expect his price to go up a bit. Here are a few pics of mine out of an Angus cow.

I wanted to add, I think he will work on a lot of stuff so I'd be willing to try him on most anything. Of the 3 ET calves I got out of him the first time, 2 were 90+ lbs, So I'd be wary on a heifer.

Thanks-definitely looks like he worked well for you. I just looked and cattle visions took his price off the list so it's definitely going up. Just my luck 😂

Gary89 said:
Thanks-definitely looks like he worked well for you. I just looked and cattle visions took his price off the list so it's definitely going up. Just my luck 😂

Thank you. Looks like he is now 100 bucks a unit and only 200 left to sell. :roll:

Latest posts