170lb calf pics

Help Support CattleToday:

tamarack

Reaction score
snowmay23034.jpg
This is a pic of my friends 170 lb calf weighed at vet lab after a c-section .Pic is with farmer standing beside calf and he is a tall man @6ft7in calf and cow are doing well and the calf was running and bucking when i took picture.The calf was off to a bad start as cow could only get it out to nose and the ravens ate a good part of its tongue He was tube fed for a few days and now he sucks just fine. Out of red angus cow and the bulls were Gelvie and shorthorn the calf kind of looks like gelvie .

Yep he looks like a Gelbvieh alright, a 3 month old Gelbvieh.

Forget the calf I want a pair of those bibs with the full length zipper.

3waycross":2lbsg0j3 said:
Yep he looks like a Gelbvieh alright, a 3 month old Gelbvieh.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That is one big dude there. Any info on the bull? Is this his first calf? That's like two of my calves by size! Was this a heifer? I'd be leery about using a bull that throws 170 pound calves

First year for this bull lots of calves off him already as probably bred 30 cows most of them are calved out no problem just one of those things calves seem bigger this year overall . One of my cows had a 128lb and i thought that was big. It was a bull calf i asked if he was keeping for a bull (haha) but he had ringed it already.

Latest posts