100 good black cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Did I see that right? 100 cows but only 20-30 pairs? Where are all the calves this time of year? Fall calving?

You going to the sale Warren Allison ?
No, have to spend half the day tomorrow doing pre-ops. probably won't get done til 4PM in Rome, Ga. Gonna have 6 by-passes next Tuesday. You going?

No, have to spend half the day tomorrow doing pre-ops. probably won't get done til 4PM in Rome, Ga. Gonna have 6 by-passes next Tuesday. You going?
No sir , I've been helping build my daughter and son in law's new house . We work from 6 am to 2 every day to beat the heat . With high prices I've been donating my labor to help them out . I'm no carpenter but I may be the best go fer you've ever seen ! At least I'm the cheapest . Sale starts at 12 so I would be too late to see them sale . I'll only be about 5-6 miles from the sale barn .

No sir , I've been helping build my daughter and son in law's new house . We work from 6 am to 2 every day to beat the heat . With high prices I've been donating my labor to help them out . I'm no carpenter but I may be the best go fer you've ever seen ! At least I'm the cheapest . Sale starts at 12 so I would be too late to see them sale . I'll only be about 5-6 miles from the sale barn .
These days I like to work through to 2.30pm before I knock off for lunch. I really struggle to get going again after I sit in my chair for an hour. I save a few simple tidy up jobs for after lunch.

Ken

Looks like the rest will be preg checked..theres atleast one polled hereford bull in there that I seen in the video..

You'll need to have a road map to know where all those bi-passes lead to after that Warren. Best wishes for it hope it all goes well.

Ken

Looks like the rest will be preg checked..theres atleast one polled hereford bull in there that I seen in the video..
Yep. The comments on their FB page says they have been running with hereford and angus bulls. I saw an Angus and 2 Herefords. Some of the cows have some ear, too. I wish they had videoed the calves as well.

You'll need to have a road map to know where all those bi-passes lead to after that Warren. Best wishes for it hope it all goes well.

Ken
Thanks Ken. he showed me on a model where they were 1 99% blocked 3 70% and 2 50%. He said 70% is when they normally do by-pass, not at 50%. Buy he said since he is gonna be iin there and have about a 2 foot section of one of my leg veins on the table, he may as well get them too. I agreed.

Latest posts